“Delicious breakfast”

Dewilla's the Place To Eat
Belmar, New Jersey
“Delicious breakfast”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been wanting to try this place since they opened last year and just recently did so for breakfast with family. The first thing I noticed was how spotless it was. And then how pretty it was. The tables were all set with flowers and cutlery and everything just looked very warm and inviting. The menu was very different than any other standard breakfast menu in the area. We shared a delicious, warm cinnamon roll and then had amazing scrambled egg crepes - one with spinach, tomato, bacon and cheese; the other with goat cheese, zucchini and onion. The fruit salad was filled with lots of berries and was cool, fresh and sweet. I had the most delicious iced spiced chai tea that tasted like a melted pumpkin pie. It was pretty amazing. There is also a lunch menu with salads, delicious sounding sandwiches and desserts. Our waitress was lovely. We're look forward to going back soon. I may have to try the frozen hot chocolate. Yum.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AMIBelmar

Brick NJ
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to Dewilla's, and I enjoyed it. The atmosphere is very nice and the menu has so many wonderful choices. I had brunch there with a friend, and both of us enjoyed our meals. I had a crepe stuffed with scrambled eggs, veggies and cheese; my friend had a French toast panini. Both were served with fruit salad on the side. My only criticism of the food was that the fresh fruit salad seemed to have canned pineapple in it. The reason I only awarded 4 stars was that the server mixed up both of our orders. (They were both corrected in a timely manner, however.) I will go back because there are many things on the menu that I want to try.

Visited April 2014
Brielle, New Jersey
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The food is very fresh, very healthy, and very, very tasty! Stuffed baked potato soup sounded so odd I just had to try it. It was light, full of flavor, cheddar cheesy and just the right portion for a "starter". There's a varied selection of salads, sandwiches, wraps, crepes, and frittatas.
The sandwiches are huge! We sampled the veggie sandwich and the turkey & avocado and both were great. Friends loved the frittata and the goat cheese salad. The restaurant is very comfortable, plenty of room, and nice, relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maurmurph
“Best Brunch in Belmar Area”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This place is a small local favorite. Fantastic brunch items: frittatas, crepes, paninis, sandwiches. Cool relaxing modern chic atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013