“I have nothing good to say about this place”
Review of Chocolate Carousel

Chocolate Carousel
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Belmar
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The cake I ordered was horribly overpriced, looked very sloppy and the color and design of cake was not what we ordered. We were referred us to them, so we expected they would be ok. When I called to report the problem they were very rude to us and refused to even attempt to refund any of the money or even apologize.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank CarolinaDreamer1

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a wedding cake package with my venue to get my wedding cake done here. I got married in August 2017 and went for my cake tasting late June.
Chocolate Carousel was so great and effortless to work with! I came in with a few pictures of what we wanted for our wedding cake and all the options were laid out for us. They listened to what we wanted and brought out samples to taste and wow were they delicious!! I felt very confident and excited about how our cake was going to come out. I also ordered a cupcake for someone who was celebrating another event the same day as my wedding. I felt confident that everything would be handled properly and wasn't stressed about my cake at all!
The day of my wedding the cake came on time, with the cupcake, and looked so pretty and exactly what we wanted. More importantly, it tasted delicious!! It was perfect and exactly what we wanted!! Everyone raved about how delicious it was!
They also offer a service for us to buy a small version of our cake for our one year anniversary instead of freezing it for a year! You can't beat fresh cake!!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank ErinAriele
Reviewed September 12, 2017

The Chocolate Carousel made our wedding cake for our beach-themed August wedding. It came out amazing!! Our guests are still talking about how tasty the cake was and how beautiful it looked with the beach theme. We were so excited when we walked into the ballroom and saw our cake on display. It was perfectly done, very neat and made with love. The tasting was a great experience, too. Our rep took her time with us and never made us feel rushed. We came with pictures for ideas and she made it a reality. Thanks everyone at Chocolate Carousel!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Our wedding venue suggested Chocolate Carousel. Cake testing was fabulous. They don't try to sell up. We chose yellow cake with chocolate mousse and buttercream frosting. Cake was impeccable. Tasted even better. Highly recommended

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

My husband and I purchased our Fall 2014 wedding from Lisa and staff at the Chocolate Carousel. Our goal was to have a nice wedding cake to look at but also edible. Our choice of chocolate with raspberry filling and a buttercreme icing was a hit! Everyone on staff is very helpful. Our cake was exactly how we wanted it. Our year anniversary cake was just as good! We always recommend the Chocolate Carousel to family and friends.

Date of visit: November 2015