Mr. Shrimp Seafood Restaurant & Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the fried seafood dinner and my husband ordered the blackened tuna I enjoyed mine very much his he said taste good except there’s some little red peppers in there that are very hot he did send his french fries back to get them cooked so they’re crispy and not limp otherwise on all the food was good

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Wasn't overtly pleased with the service nor the food preparation. Probably won't go back will try other places in area first.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Great fresh seafood dinners at the shore. Service was terrific and choices were plentiful. The portions were large and hot. Most had the seafood platter allowing us to taste many of the choices and it was great. My newest Best Restaurant Forever at the Jersey Shore. It also has a little seafood store attached which will let you take some home for tomorrow night.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

This was the third time we had dinner here.
My wife had the Coconut Shrimp dinner, which was very good.

I had the almond scallop special. As disappointed. Blah

The other times we were there specials were delicious

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019

My husband and I had dinner when visiting Belmar. Lobster and Shrimp dinners were delicious. Waitress was friendly, dinner came out quickly. Great family atmosphere. It's also a fish market as well as a restaurant.
Fresh fish, reasonable prices with large portions.

Date of visit: February 2019