“Fantastic new location ”

Mr. Shrimp Seafood Restaurant & Market
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Belmar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They moved to a larger space next door. My husband and I enjoyed the new location. Food was as good as always. My husband loves the Ipswich clams. I had a snapper dish that was fantastic!

1  Thank NJBeachCruiser

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They moved into a newer place but when we sat down those chairs were doing a number on my back. Asked to be moved into a booth and all was fine. Food is pretty good and fresh so if you like seafood you should be okay.

1  Thank shesallthat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The new place is cavernous and LOUD but the food is tasty and reasonably priced. Will definitely return.

1  Thank laureens66
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Stop and visit Mr. Shrimp's new, larger location. Great, fresh seafood and more. Plenty of seating, good service, reasonably priced. Our dinner selections were the Broiled Scrod and Shrimp Parmesan. Both were generously portioned and just delicious. Will be back!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Small no-nonsense restaurant with adjoining fish market. BYOB. Food was excellent. Broiled scallops were so tender they were almost creamy. The best I have ever had in my life. I had a side of onion fries, which were thin strips of french fried onions. The next table had a lobster pot which was a huge pot overflowing with shellfish - I can't believe they ate it all! Everyone at our table thoroughly enjoyed their meal.
Had coconut cake, cheesecake, carrot cake and key lime tart for dessert to share. All excellent

1  Thank cmr57