Saltwater Inn
$80
  • Pool
$154
$79
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
$73
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
$100
Shawmont Hotel(Ocean Grove)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssalt watergourmet breakfastmy husband and iquichetwo blockssunrise retreatmade us feelplace to staybed and breakfastocean voyagethe jersey shoreroasted pepperstempurpedic mattressattention to detailat homegreat weekendeach morning
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Saltwater Inn. Marty and Joyce were excellent hosts and were interested in the comfort and enjoyment of my stay. The location was ideal for investigating Belmar, and quick access to the boardwalk. Clean and comfortable facility - wonderful porch!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Marty and Joyce are very hospitable, engaging and one can tell that the property is absolutely engulfed in TLC. Clean, manicured and comfortable, from the porch to the beds. We took a taxi to down town, ate at Klein's about .5 miles away, but easily walked back. My wife and I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: We had a third floor room, but it's easy to get there and quite too! Plus the whole floor is redone, and central air is comfy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Joyce R, Owner at Saltwater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hi Brian it's Marty. Thank you for the awesome review. Joyce and I really enjoyed having you and Barbara at the Inn. One little note, I hope that taxi didn't charge you for a 5 mile ride because Klien's is less than a mile away.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I went down for the Seafood festival in Belmar and stayed at the Saltwater Inn and I can't express enough how beautiful and clean and friendly Joyce and Marty were. Though we only stayed over night we had a wonderful time and look forward to going back down and staying a lot longer. I would highly recommend the Saltwater Inn to anyone who wants to get away and relax and feel right at home.
Tanya Giessler Quayle

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed for one night on short notice and Marty was able to get us in. The rooms were clean and comfortable and 2 blocks from the beach. Marty and Joyce are awesome and would recommend staying here to anyone coming down to Belmar area. We will be going back for a longer stay very soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is great! Marty and Joyce were very welcoming and so nice. The inn was decorated beautifully and was extremely clean. Myself and two of my girlfriends stayed in the sunrise retreat and the room was perfect for us. The beds were amazing. Joyce's breakfast was delicious. Marty was so helpful and a great host. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to family and friends. Thanks for a great weekend!

• Stayed: June 2014