“Let’s taco-bout fish tacos”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Belmar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The fish tacos are delicious. Love the different salsas with the chips. The burrito was tasty. The prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The place is a bit of a dive but the food was excellent. I had the tempura cod Taco and it was delicious. Very hard to find parking but I think this is within walking range of the beach. They had a salsa bar but the choices were not typically what I would consider salsa, hard to know mild or hot based on description.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I love Surf Taco, and the food at the Belmar location is always yummy. The resturant, on the other hand, is nasty!! The bathrooms are just plain gross and always smell like an outhouse!! The floor inside the restaurant is usually dirty and littered with food. The tables are almost always sticky. The service is mostly mediocre, so that three stars is all from the food. I visit Surf Taco year round, but today I just had review. I love Surf Taco, but for the love of god, please clean it up!! Just unacceptable. Surprised they haven’t been cited by the health department.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

When my family travels to the Jersey Shore, we love to stop at a Surf Taco! Gluten Free options are on the menu and the staff is knowledgeable. The Teriyaki Chicken Tacos were just amazing & they give you very large portions. We love it here!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and I came here to meet with another family on Tuesday afternoon. They claim they had air-conditioning inside but you would never know it because it is so stifling hot in the whole restaurant! It became so uncomfortable that I took my lunch to go. And on top of that I had to wait 45 minutes to get it as well. Granted it was a busy day but we’re not talking about gourmet meals here : I ordered two tacos and some nachos. Finally there is no ramp to get into the restaurant so if you have a stroller or a wheelchair you are out of luck. Good luck trying to get inside if you need help. The food is just mediocre, you can go to Bubbakoo’s burritos and get much better. Will never come back here again!!

1  Thank njpell