“Outstanding BBQ”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: BBQ & Catering
“Outstanding BBQ”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a fabulous rack of ribs from Jersey BBQ. These were dry rub baby back ribs and were outstanding. The fries were great as well. If you're in Belmar this summer make time to drop by and try the ribs.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Michael H

Belmar, New Jersey
“3 strikes and you're out! They have 2 more strikes to go”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Well, I live in Belmar a walk away from Jersey Shore BBQ and have been hearing many good comments about their food. I decided to finally give them a shot after hearing once again from 3 individuals how good the food was. I was told the Sloppy Joe was to die for and the Sweet Potato Fries were out of this world; so that is what I ordered. To me, the fries had way too much tempura-type batter on them and that took away from the taste of the fries. The Sloppy Joe was on a nice roll which was quite large. I was expecting a shredded or ground type of meat, but that's not what I got. It has beef brisket and pulled pork. The brisket was about 1/2" thick and tough so I wasn't even able to bite into it or chew it. The pulled pork was very fatty and the whole sandwich was totally lacking in taste. There was barely any sauce, the cole slaw had no "zing" to it and the fries on the sandwich added nothing. I will try here again and hope for the best. I did take a bite of my friends "pulled pork" sandwich and that seemed to have more flavor. 2 more strikes and they won't get another dime out of me.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BelmarGirl
Belmar, New Jersey
“Authentic BBQ and creative new dishes”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Down home cooking with plenty of sides to choose from
Just awesome BBQ
Some nights they feature a blue grass 3 piece band they were excellent

1 Thank susiesci
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Jersey Shore BBQ.........Simply Awesome!!!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A group of 13 of us went to Jersey Shore BBQ last night and it was simply awesome!
From the extremely friendly wait staff to the personable and generous owner,Doug to the three piece band playing all evening long to the fantastic food.....it was a great night.
The wings are among the best I have ever had and the Mondo Burger was hands down the best burger that I have ever eaten. I repeat the Mondo Burger was the best burger EVER.
The food is some of the best in all of NJ.....we'll be back soon.

Point Pleasant
“So Good”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I love finding a new favorite place, and this place is a find. It's got a nice hip vibe to it, and we were intrigued as soon as we walked in the place. It was our first visit and our server recommended some of the favorites. We had the special of the day sandwich, which was brisket burnt ends (which should be called Brisket amazing taste filled morsels of goodness) with a split spicy sausage link topped with coleslaw and pickled red onions on a fantastic roll. I really cannot find the right words to describe the deliciousness of this sandwich. Our lunch was so good that we actually went back the next day as well. I got the same sandwich, but I was just barely immune enough to it's charms, that I was able to focus on the sides. The sweet potato fries that I didn't order the first day because I thought they'd be those thin overcooked ususal sweet potato fries, turned out to be an amazing pile of fresh cut almost steak fries in a seasoned coating, that when topped with the homemade fry sauce, were, well, quite simply delectable. They also served us a basket of fresh cooked chips with a salsa that was flavorful with fresh cilantro (my kryptonite). This place is like the perfect new boyfriends that you just can't get enough of.