“Sunday Dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: BBQ & Catering
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Ate their yesterday. The Mac & Cheese and Beans had no flavor. French fries so oily you couldn't eat them. Had two different kinds of Ribs, you couldn't tell the different between them, not good. Will not go back. This is the first time I wrote about a restaurant.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Slow night and staff did not check on us. Took 20 minutes to get drinks, and was never offere a refill. Ordered brisket sandwich, just horrible. Being a southerner this was.a poor attempt at bbq

2  Thank Dada36462962
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The burnt end brisket is amazing!! The pico is also awesome! My husband loved the ribs and brisket. The service was warm and friendly and very attentive. We will definitely return soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

What a disappointment. I ordered a brisket sandwich to go. Get home and find they have given me two big slabs of fat. They should be ashamed selling that. if I had dined in I would have sent it back.

Doubt I will be returning.

2  Thank ladydeexyz011
Reviewed June 14, 2012

It's so hard to find good BBQ in this area, but Jersey Shore has nailed it. Love the smokiness of all the meats-especially good is the pulled pork and charred ends. The sides are plentiful and tasty--the sweet potato fries are addictive. Also a really nice touch are the pita chips that are complimentary---so good you have to be careful not to fill up on them! A winer in our book.