“BEST ITALIAN FOOD!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

BYOB or get wine delivered from their full menu. Sausage and hot pepper appy, amazing. Fish special - wahoo oreganata, YUMMY! Brick oven pizza is the best. Would drive an hour just to eat here and drive back and I live in Northern NJ with lots of Italian Restaurants and this one rates up there with the BEST!

1  Thank Michelle O

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food, moderately priced. Always has been good food, a little tight with space, but no to bad. Great Caprese salad and rabe.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Positives - The food was good and decently priced. My girlfriend and I ordered the Artichoke Francaise App (delicious), Potato Gnocchi (very good), and the Spaghetti and Meatballs.

The Negatives - The hostess/pick up girl didn't even acknowledge that we had walked into the restaurant for at least 5 minutes and as soon as the person that was picking up a gift card or filling out an application turned to leave the hostess walked away without a word. Now I understand we're all busy but a "I'll be with you in a moment." or "Are you guys waiting for a table?" after ignoring patrons for several minutes would have sufficed. A "Please wait to be seated" sign would have even done the job. Instead, after looking up and making quick eye contact with us the hostess turns and walks into the back kitchen without a word. At this point a passing waiter (1 of 4 standing by watching) asked if we were being helped and assured us she must be getting a table ready as they were "packed" (sidenote: multiple open tables). The hostess walks back into the front room grabs a table cloth from behind the counter and again makes no acknowledgement of us waiting. The same waiter that had acknowledged us the first time re-enters the front area several minutes later and upon noticing us makes a comment to another waitress, "They're still waiting to be seated". At this point my super easy going gf quietly asked me if we should just go somewhere else, however, I assured her that I had heard a lot of good things and had been meaning to stop back at T's since I last visited it shortly after opening years ago. We're seated in the back next to an elderly couple that we immediately noticed were visibly upset - the gentleman was walking around looking for a pepper shaker and when the waitress returned he politely, but frustratingly, explained he felt they were "being neglected". The waitress took a while to stop over, bread and water took a while, and had to get up to get serving plates off another table because the waitress didn't give us any with bread or our appetizer. Scrap it up to training new staff for the summer craziness or maybe they were shorthanded for the evening - the waitress did look like she was giving an effort and was very pleasant.

Bottomline: Good food, reasonable prices, service was sub-par. This was the second time I've visited T's and my first visit years ago was certainly not a negative one. However, as much as I'd love to give this place 4Stars because the food was indeed good - with so many other options available in the area I probably won't be back until the Fall when things slow down and the local businesses need our support. Also worth noting, my roommate took his gf there 2 days before on my recommendation and had a great time so maybe we just stopped in on an off night.

1  Thank Jerome_Morrow13
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Such good food. The service was excellent and you couldn't ask for a more homey atmosphere. We also brought our own beer and wine - my first time doing the whole BYOB in an establishment. Super cool time for this traveler.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Attended a bridal shower that included lunch with wine and appetizers for over 50 guests. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I enjoyed it so much that I want to go forvdinnervwith my husband before memorial day.