“HORRIBLE SERVICE and food was not great”
Review of Yummy Yummy

Yummy Yummy
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Bellmawr
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ordered takeout food from Yummy Yummy over the phone. The person taking the call spoke very little English, so a different person had to help me. It was is she was a 1000 miles away and spoke ever so softly and couldn't wait to get me off the phone.

When I went in to pick up my food, the young girl at the counter was on her cell phone, made me stand there while she texted. I'm like hello can I get my order and she huffed and threw her phone down and was like what do you want. Really!! I told her how RUDE she was and that I will never return and will be posting a review. The food wasn't even that good, I was truly disappointed and would encourage others not to go there. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Yummy Yummy