“The Club should be a staple on ones diner circuit!”
Review of The Club Diner

The Club Diner
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Bellmawr
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love this place! The atmosphere is so friendly; such a family oriented and caring staff- I feel like part of the family. The coffee is great, which is important to a caffeine junkie such as myself, but is usually important to many diner go'ers, right?? I've had everything from breakfast to desert items and I have never been dissastisfied with any of it. I also think the prices are reasonable, you get a good bang for you buck. I would, and do, recommend this to diner to many. I work down the street and I eat there at least every other week.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went here on my first night of a six-week trip around America. It's exactly what I was hoping for from a 'traditional diner' and then some. Didn't disappoint at all.

I went for the Philly cheese steak (as it seemed appropriate and I've enjoyed it elsewhere) and it was (and still is) the best I've ever had. The steak was cooked perfectly and the cheese was so creamy, but not heavy - never had anything like it and I doubt I ever will again!

The service was quick, friendly and I felt like I was a valued customer. Very nice atmosphere inside too - a mixture of truckers and families, but plenty of room, despite being busy, if you wanted your own privacy.

My only regret is not being able to find time to go back again!

1  Thank Dinnyc
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Lunchtime and we were passing the Club Diner so we stopped. Typical huge menu with everything from eggs and breakfast food to complete dinners. My shrimp salad sandwich had freshly made shrimp salad and was excellent. My spouse's meal of soup or salad, chicken parmigiana with spaghetti and a dessert was $9.99. Not gourmet but it was fine and he took home the rest for another meal. The rice pudding was yummy.

1  Thank rf06903
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I ordered french toast & turkey sausage with coffee. It took forever for the order to come up, even though there were maybe 6 people in the place. Rather than coming to my side of the table, the waitress handed the menu over the wall. She did the same with my coffee, which wasn't very hot. I was done with my meal when she finally came to see if I wanted anything & then took forever to bring a refill on the coffee. Next time I'm in the area, I'll go elsewhere. And you should as well

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank KristineM726
Reviewed May 12, 2012

During my college years, I ate here a few times a year while traveling back and forth from home. As a result, it brings back good memories. I recently stopped here for dinner and was not disappointed. My experience in south Jersey is that you generally find diners are really good or really bad. The Club falls in the middle. You'll get a decent meal at a decent price; nothing fancy, but nothing to complain about. The service is friendly and good.

I ordered the seafood bisque. The soup was great-tasting and velvety smooth. The only disappointment was the imitation crab meat. For an entree, I had Veal Club (which, apparently, the waitress had never seen on the menu before.) The veal was quite tender and perfectly cooked. The crab meat and artichokes were plentiful. The sauce was pretty good -- it might have come from a can/jar, but it was still tasty. Dinner also came with dessert, for which I chose the yellow cake with chocolate frosting. The cake was fresh and deliciously moist, and the chocolate frosting was amazing.

No, it's not a four-star restaurant, but for a basic meal at a reasonable price I wouldn't pass this place by.

1  Thank CWH3