All reviewscable tvwould stay here againroom was cleangreat locationmitchbedsblockbeach
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed w/ my boyfriend on July 3rd & 4th. The place was recommended to us by friends who own a house there. I was warned before hand that it was not fancy so I checked in with an open mind. The rooms were clean but this place really needed a renovation. Here are my complaints:
Patio chairs inside instead of reg chairs.
No pool.
The bottom of the door was peeling.
The toilet flush handle was not working properly.
The a/c did not cool the whole place.
Need more pillows for the bed.
We paid $160 per night for basically a motel and my friends stayed at another hotel which was nice and had a pool for $115 per night so I was def super pissed off!

The only plus was that the concierge, Mitch, was friendly and offered us beach badges which of course we had to return.

Over all I just don't think the price was worth the stay. Will def pick a different place next time!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ateh P
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We only needed one night for our weekend triathlon, and most other places required 2-3 night minimum. LBI was friendly, responsive, and gave us a very fair and affordable price-- Mitch even lowered the price when we checked in! The rooms are simple and on the older side, but everything was clean and sanitary. Location is centrally located with an Acme Grocery store across the street. Great place if you're planning to spend the majority of your time out exploring LBI and need a solid, simple room. Plan to return with the family for more time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 909kathyc
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is probably the definition of a motel, Cheap, clean and simple. My need for a place to stay was very last minute and everyplace on the island was sold out. I happened to check out the motel at the right time when someone had just cancelled out. Prolly the best price on the island during tourist season. The owner was very pleasant and nice. There are no amenities here except for cable tv but if you only need a clean room to sleep in, it works. I won't hesitate to stay here again as it is also centrally located.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dragonladyrvrr
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was looking for a single overnight for a spur of the moment trip at a price that would still allow me to spread the wealth to other area businesses as well. After extensive phone calls, I found it at Long Beach Inn. The rooms, while not fancy, were clean. The hotel is centrally located which makes it a short drive to all attractions with a grocery store across the street and only a 2 short block to the beach! The owner, Mitch, was friendly and extremely accommodating- giving us beach passes for not just the day of our arrival but allowed us to use them foolowing day as well AND leave our car in the lot even though we had checked out. We definitely plan to return next year for a longer stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mjrhermann
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Spent a weekend in LBI and stayed at Long Beach Inn, Beach Haven. Great price, great motel. The room was very simple, comfortable, and clean. The motel is located near all the great restaurants and stores on LBI. 2 block walk to the beach which was wonderful. Mitch, the owner, was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. Really enjoyed my LBI weekend, it was peaceful and relaxing. I can't wait to come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple