“Great little bed and breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beach Haven
Victoria Guest House
Ranked #2 of 7 Beach Haven B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I just went on our baby-moon at the Victoria guest house. The house itself is very beautiful. It is a very well maintained Victorian beach house with classic wooden shingles and pitched roofs. We stayed in the cottage and found it to be quiet and charming. Though the rooms maintained a Victorian style and decor, there were modern conveniences like wi-fi there. The house and grounds are very well kept. We went on a cooler weekend, so it was a treat to dip into the heated pool. There were lots of other great amenities too. There was a fridge full of bottled water to take to the beach. The beach chairs and towels provided were great; the chairs were especially nice featuring backpack-style carrying straps, insulated pockets for cool drinks and padded neck rests. There was a fantastic breakfast spread every morning. I haven't ever had a free breakfast before at any hotel like the one provided at the Victoria. We had the option of coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, or milk to drink and then there were cereals, bagels, muffins, croissants, homemade waffles, a variety of coffee cakes, yogurts, etc to eat. All tasted fantastic. I particularly enjoyed the homemade monkey bread, which I told the owner, Judy; the proprietress nicely printed out a copy of the recipe and passed it along to us before leaving. The bikes provided for jaunting around were really cute and convenient. Everyone staying there was extremely friendly. The owners work hard to maintain a quiet and relaxing place. It made the whole stay very relaxing. It was definitely one of the better vacations I have been on in recent years. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The Victoria Guest House exceeded our expectations for a much needed, relaxing get-away. The innkeepers go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Breakfast is "continental-plus". The plus is a home-made entree which differs each morning. Quiche, sausage casserole, french toast, etc. Fresh fruit and home made breads/pastries are plentiful. Coffee and tea are available 24/7. There is a full size refrigerator in each guest house. Bottled water is provided. Beach chairs/passes/bikes/beach towels/beach bags are all included. They recommended great dining options. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Great DVD movie and book collection available at your disposal. Pool was heated to 80 degrees and pristine. Located on very quiet street with friendly locals. Definitely will be going back again.

Room Tip: Room 9 in Victoria 2 house is ground level with foyer/living room as if it is part of the room. Stan...
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I have been vacationing on LBI for over 25 years and we just found our new best place to stay -- the Victoria Guest House in Beach Haven. Everything about the Victoria Guest House is first class, from the beautiful and comfortable rooms to the extraordinary amenities offered to all guests, including bicycles, beach chairs, towels for the beach, even cold water to take with you. I would be remiss if I did not also mention the wonderful breakfast selection and friendly owners (John & Judy) who go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable. We knew the Victoria Guest House was going to be different when we called the day before our arrival to make sure of check-in time. Judy told by wife that since no one is occupying the room we'll be staying in we can "check-in" whenever we arrive...oh and if we can arrive before 10:00 AM we are welcome to enjoy breakfast. Never had that happen before. The Victoria Guest House will be closing for the winter at the end of September. The wife and I are going to try to fit a quick trip back for a few days before the season ends. Great place to stay!!

2  Thank wpm60
Reviewed September 11, 2012

If you want beautiful surroundings, well kept rooms, and cleanliness along with the friendly owners and the smell of delicious baked goods.....this is the only place to stay!
I've been visiting for at least 4 years now and it just gets better each time! They supply bikes, towels, beach chairs and good company! Enjoy!

Room Tip: We love Room B since it has 2 rooms and can sleep 3 people. Although I usually share it with one fr...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I chose this B&B for a Labor Day weekend/anniversary surprise get-away to LBI. I knew it would be very nice based on virtually unanimous amount of positive reviews but my expectations were still exceeded with the great hospitality. The location is great...2 minute walk to the beach, and being in Beach Haven, there are many great food and shopping options to walk to. Not having to drive only enhances the relaxation.

The room was great...very clean and quiet with a nice, comfortable king size bed with a feather bed top which added even more comfort. The breakfast each day was excellent and there were numerous bikes and beach chairs to utilize.

We plan to make a weekend at Victoria House a summer tradition and can't wait until our next visit. We highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: We had room H which had a king and its own private bathroom
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is the best game in town. I discovered it on a walking tour while I was staying at a place in Beach Haven that was very uncomfortable to say the least. The breakfasts are great, the pool is super. In fact, it is the only B&B that has a pool. Also the owners do not take children under 12. Therefore you don't have the pool dominated by a bunch of undisciplined, noisy brats.

Room Tip: Room 2 has its own private balcony. However, it overlooks the pool and so you hear all the convers...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter and I have stayed at the Victoria Guest House many times. It is charming and always immaculate. The breakfasts are delicious. The rooms are very comfortable. There is a very nice pool. There are bikes, beach chairs, outdoor showers; everything you need for a
really comfortable and fun stay. Judy and John are very friendly and always helpful. Can't say enough good things about this B&B.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Island Guest House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Windward at the Beach
Windward at the Beach
#4 of 7 in Beach Haven

Been to Victoria Guest House? Share your experiences!