“Best RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE IN LBI”

Calabria Ristorante
Ranked #33 of 91 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated Southern Italian Ristorante specializing in fresh pastas, local seafood, and Italian style pizza with amazing deserts. We now offer Gloria winery wines from Nappa Valley California 1/2 bottles and full bottle service of a selection of white, red and sangria
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE IN LBI”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

My wife and I while on vacation found this little gem. We had the greatest dining experience of our trip. We had what was possibly the best white pizza I have ever eaten, and I have eaten many of these pies, none this good! The warm comfortable atmosphere was doubled with a friendly wait staff who could not do enough for us. The owners were genuinely concerned with our satisfaction. The veal romano was a favorite of my favorite blonde. The outside porch provided a pleasant addition to our dinner. The place has the most beautiful murals painted outside, well worth the trip alone. I cannot recommend this place highly enough to anyone who likes affordable, delectable well prepared food in a cozy family type atmosphere with a great wait staff and hands on owners. Ten stars if possible. Dont' pass this one up if on LBI, New Jersey

• Visited August 2010
2 Thank Louie1033

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Italian food with fantastic service.”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

This was the best meal I had on my entire trip. I had the chicken parmigiana and was greatly impressed. The sauce and cheese were so fresh and my chicken was baked to perfection. The rest of my family was thoroughly pleased with their meals, especially with the pasta. It was either homemade or imported and was as good as grandmother used to make. Our waitress was so sweet and very helpful, and made sure we were taken care of the entire time. Delicious dessert, wonderful, authentic atmosphere and great prices.

2 Thank hayleyamerman
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“The best food ever!”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I don't know what planet these other reviewers are from, but we had a terrific experience at Calabria! We liked it so much we went 2 days in a row! We had the Scallops Scampi and the Chicken Francais the first time. The salads were delicious, as well. We had canolis for dessert, and they were the best we've ever had! The pizza was better than the best we have at home; even the outside crust was slightly crispy, but chewy, and we HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

2 Thank carousel1967
“Their seafood is frozen first of all...”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Their seafood is frozen first of all ! They do not have a good setting either. Many other places that ate way better

1 Thank summerfun1010
Long Valley, New Jersey
“Excellent pizza, very good food and service.”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I went to Calabria's with my family and we were quickly seated outside. The waitress was very friendly and quick. We ordered some appetizers of stuffed mushroom, fried calamari, and breaded mozzarella sticks. The mushroom was stuffed with spinach and crabmeat and had balsamic vinegar based sauce. There could have been a little more crabmeat in it, but it was very tasty. The calamari was very tender and came with a chunky style sauce. Also, very good. The mozzarella sticks were your average fair. We order pizza for our main course. We tried the Hawaiian, pepperoni, and sausage. We all loved the pizza which came from a brick oven. The Hawaiian was our favorite, but all were some of the best pizza we've had.

We can't review the entrees since we didn't order any them, but I would expect them to be up to par with the appetizers we ordered.

1 Thank devils4ever