Island Guest House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Sea Spray Motel(Beach Haven)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
Spray Beach Hotel(Beach Haven)
$120
$116
Mariner Inn(Beach Haven)(Great Value!)
$91
$87
Engleside Inn(Beach Haven)
All reviewssunflower roombeach chairswonderful hostsbaked treatsice packsprivate bathoutdoor showerbrilliant cooklovely smellfeel instantly at homelovely garden areafresh fruits juicesexpectations were exceededabundant flowerswithin walking distancecozy atmospheredelectable breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Island Guest House. The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms are updated. Mark and Joanne were very accommodating and the breakfasts were great! The beach, restaurants, and all attracations are w/in walking distance. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we met some great people while staying there. We really felt like we were at home. We highly recommend the B&B!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank aborzuku
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This was our first time staying at a B&B. Not knowing what to expect, Mark&Joanne and staff made us feel warm and welcomed. The house is beautiful. The grounds are beautiful. It was just a short walk to the beach wich we loved. Amazing place to stay. Cant wait to go back. Thank You for a great weekend!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gina46539
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Loved our stay at the Island Guest House in Beach Haven NJ. Mark and Joanne are the nicest of hosts. Great breakfasts, calming environment, clean and well appointed rooms. The patio is just beautiful and the house is very interesting. Joanne will entertain you in the lovely tiled and "modern" Victorian kitchen. After all, as the old poem says, "No matter where I greet a guest, they always like my kirchen best!" It's like being home and when you are at Island Guest House you ARE family. The beach is easily acessible and there are many restaurants and attractions nearby. After the beach there are always goodies served with tea. Have your tea in the garden where there always seems to be a cool breeze blowing. On some evenings there is a wine tasting and fun conversation abounds. A wonderful place to get away from it all.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Earthshadow
Reviewed July 29, 2011

After reading all the great reviews I was really expecting somthing spectacular...but can't say I was that impressed. Our room was very small and really prices. I know it is summertime and you have to exoect to pay a higher price but liek I said the room is SMALL. Breakfast was fine but nothing to rave about, there is one main dish and then muffins or something if you don't like the main dish being served (which I didn't) so I would think you would have more than one choice for the price you have to pay to stay. I has a hard boiled egg and a muffin one day--not exactly spectacular. As for as the afternoon snacks that are supposedly served , I never saw them--unless they were gone by the time I looked for them in the afternoon--no cake, cookies, lemonade...maybe they were devoured by the other guests befroe we got back from the beach. The owners were very nice and helpful. Location was great and we had great weather I just don't think it was really worth all the money and next time may look for somewhere more affordable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SunnyNJ
Reviewed July 26, 2011

It was our first Bed and breakfast, and we woulcn't have asked for anything more! Joanne and Mark were incredibly friendly and hospitable. The location was perfect. Walking distance from anything you could need on the island. The food and service were amazing, as well! Definately a place I recommend for anyone looking for a quiet weekend away, especially with a loved one!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple