“Excellent Restaurant”

Fred's Beach Haven Diner
Ranked #23 of 91 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Fred calls this place a diner but it is more than that. I have eaten here with my wife, my family and friends and we have never been disappointed. Their Southwest selections are fantastic, portions are always plentiful. The fajitas are to die for. Newest additon to this menu selction are the fish tacos again awesome. My wife and I just ate there last night after a long absense and we were not disappointed. Unfortunately Fred is not open for dinner every day just Thursday through Sunday during the summer. We walked out of the restaurant very staisifed and full, no room for desert. Just simply fantastic

• Visited August 2012

Weehawken, New Jersey
“Good food”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

If you want to get away from the large crowds at other restaurants this is the perfect place. The service was quick, staff was pleasant and the food was great.

Visited August 2012
Bethlehem
“If I lived in this town, I would be fat from Fred's.........”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

HOLY HANNAH - I love this place!!! My husband and I only had breakfast there (twice) but their omelettes were amazing. Even more amazing were their pancakes!!!!!!!! These tasted and smelled just like cake and I could eat about 8 billion of them...thankfully I live far away. Good service both times and affordable.....did I mention those pancakes???? We loved the place!

P.S. Get the pancakes....
P.P.S. Pancakes.....mmmmmmmmm...........

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank follower1
Arlington, Va
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

A great diner. Have had three wonderful meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch) here. Breakfast menu is extensive, they have healthy options and giant portions. Suggest the Blue Dolphin omelet for breakfast. Great service and staff! Highly recommend this place

“Slow Dumb waitress!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Took forever to get grilled cheese that was not melted sent it back 5 long minutes later it came back out still not melted!! My wife ordered onion rings which the waitress repeated back to her and i watched her write it down no onion rings came out, and the waitress said I didn't know you wanted them!

1 Thank buckbull1