“If I lived in this town, I would be fat from Fred's.........”

Fred's Beach Haven Diner
Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bethlehem
“If I lived in this town, I would be fat from Fred's.........”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

HOLY HANNAH - I love this place!!! My husband and I only had breakfast there (twice) but their omelettes were amazing. Even more amazing were their pancakes!!!!!!!! These tasted and smelled just like cake and I could eat about 8 billion of them...thankfully I live far away. Good service both times and affordable.....did I mention those pancakes???? We loved the place!

P.S. Get the pancakes....
P.P.S. Pancakes.....mmmmmmmmm...........

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank follower1

Arlington, Va
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

A great diner. Have had three wonderful meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch) here. Breakfast menu is extensive, they have healthy options and giant portions. Suggest the Blue Dolphin omelet for breakfast. Great service and staff! Highly recommend this place

“Slow Dumb waitress!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Took forever to get grilled cheese that was not melted sent it back 5 long minutes later it came back out still not melted!! My wife ordered onion rings which the waitress repeated back to her and i watched her write it down no onion rings came out, and the waitress said I didn't know you wanted them!

1 Thank buckbull1
Princeton, New Jersey
“Simply, "ok"”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Food was not expensive, per se, although I felt it was fairly high for a diner. I would have enjoyed a healthy choice selection. Server was excellent, chicken ceasar wrap was very good. I would go back.

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Just plain average”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Went there for breakfast based on a friend's recommendation. Won't be taking her advice again. First clue: hardly anyone else in the place. Popular spots on LBI often have crowds waiting on the sidewalk for a table. Diner decor. Diner menu. Nothing outstanding about the whole experience.

• Visited October 2011