“Great for both ice cream and hot food”

Barry's Do-Me-A-Flavor
Ranked #9 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are in the heart of Beach Haven one building off the main boulevard. We have indoor seating with air conditioning and outside tables. There is a free municipal parking lot next to our building and it is a great place to bike to.
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

The ice cream is the best on the island. The subs are also fantastic. The chicken cheese steak is phenomenal. Overall a great place and a Beach haven staple.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Family place, good comfort food. Great service. Worth the wait. sit outside, enjoy a burger & egg cream!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Went for lunch and dinner. Fish tacos and a chef's salad. Both excellent. Service is quick and pleasant. Prices reasonable, especially considering the quality. Casual ambiance.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Wish we would have found this place sooner in our vacation. The ice cream was delicious. The quality of food, fun atmosphere and familial staff made it a great stop!

1  Thank Christineabella
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I thought it would be a good idea to try this place because of all the ratings I read about it and I prefer to patronize local establishments as opposed to franchises. When we arrived, I requested to see the ingredient list of a few flavors. I was disappointed to read such bad ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavorings and food coloring! What was I thinking? Was I hoping that ice cream shops would care about the health of the hundreds of children who would be consuming their ice cream? In today's world laden with "food products", I should not be surprised! I will however continue to buy ice cream from the better ice cream shops that I have been buying from . . . none of them are in LBI.

1  Thank MonicadeDios