“You will get hooked on the ice cream and great service!”

Barry's Do-Me-A-Flavor
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are in the heart of Beach Haven one building off the main boulevard. We have indoor seating with air conditioning and outside tables. There is a free municipal parking lot next to our building and it is a great place to bike to.
Atlanta, Georgia
“You will get hooked on the ice cream and great service!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Another one of our regular places while at the Shore - once again, locally owned by great people who really care about their customers. It is very nice that they hire the high school and college kids each year, it makes for a very warm and collegial atmosphere.

I think the highlight for me is the ice cream - locally made and then doled out with care. Try the homemade ice cream sandwiches - enough to share! Now, if you are looking for a light meal, this is also a Greta place to get that - it is very low key (ie do not get dressed up!) and it is great for the little kids, but has something for everyone.

I guarantee that when you go once, you will be back many times!

1 Thank David M

Westchester, New York
“Great ice cream and sandwiches.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This very busy beach haven spot has great food and ice cream. The lines could be long but they get everyone's order quickly at the walk up counter.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Scott K
White Plains, New York
“Best butter pecan ice cream in 60 years”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stopped in for an ice cream. My wife (age 60 -- don't tell I told you) asked for butter pecan, one scoop. The "one scoop" was the equivalent of two to three anywhere else. When she tasted it, she said with much satisfaction, "That is the best butter pecan ice cream I have EVER had!" An unsolicited testimonial. (I had "Chocolatew Thunder," the equivalent of a top Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and fudge). Dan P., White Plains

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dan P
Chicago, Illinois
“It has everything...”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is great food at a great price. Portions are very big and they know what they're doing. It has never dipped in quality since it opened (years and years ago). A modern Beach Haven classic.

Visited August 2012
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not just for ice cream”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I brought our daughter, our son and his girlfriend here on Friday, 8/2/12. I had the fish tacos and my husband had the pot roast special. We were both really happy with our meals. The tacos our simple yet awesome! My husband said the pot roast was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The three kids (teens) had sandwiches (buffalo chicken, grilled reuben and a turkey club wrap). All three said there sandwiches were great. There was a line when we got there but it moved quickly. Very friendly servers. We were so stuffed after our meal that we didn't even get to try the ice cream.

• Visited August 2012