“Fun place”

Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: When we boast that there is something for everyone, it's not without merit. There are classic items and ones that are completely original and unique. And then there are the wings... A lot of places talk a good buffalo wing, but the "Chegg" as it is now commonly known, truly delivers. The wings are big, juicy and available in 17 sauces, both Original Breaded, or Naked. The Chicken or the Egg has become know locally and Nationally for these big beauties. And best of all, the whole menu (breakfast too) is available 24 hours a day (in season). But for us, it's not just about the food. It's about family. It's about camaraderie. It' s about good times. So come io in and join the family. Join the fun. You'll be happy you did. Oh, and sorry about the lines. People dig us. But it' s worth the wait.
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Not the place to go if you are looking for a gourmet meal. The Chegg (as their faithful followers call it) is where to go for a fun, "get dirty" meal. Their menu is 6-8 pages of feel good comfort food. Chicken pot pie, chowders, ribs, waffles even Thanksgiving dinner!!
Their wings are meaty and come in a variety of sauces headlined by their Ludicrous sauce. I had a taste and found it to be appropriately named.
The wait was a bit long but once you're in its worth it. They even text you when your table is ready so you do not have to wait by the door.
Service was excellent. Our waiter, Jon, did a nice job and was very accommodating.
We will be back.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Place makes fun of itself. The staff is friendly and the food is fresh and tasty. I have eaten here every morning that I have ever been in Long Beach Island...I cannot say enough good.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had a breakfast quesadilla with the restaurants awesome hot sauce that they bottle and sell, worth the price of admission. Also sampled on the wife's pancakes, really good.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This well visited Beach Haven restaurant is great for large groups. They pack 'em in and are able to turn tables quickly. I was amazed at how quickly we were able to get in on a weekend night for a party of 5. Food is good, service is quick and professional. Good, family restaurant. Great option for a vacation spot meal. Bonus.....open 24 hours.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I wouldn't recommend going here with a group of people because they will refuse to split the checks then charge you the Wong ammount at the counter. My boyfriend should have been charged 38.00 and there was an 89.00 charge on his card. The manager or whoever I called said he would look into it but I don't understand how they charged the rest of the group cash. What did they do with that money? I hope I get at good answer because if I wanted to go on a $90.00 date we would have picked a nicer restaurant.