“Luke Warm Food, Sub Standard Service”
Review of Kubel's Too

Kubel's Too
Ranked #38 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Kubel's Too is a full-service, family restaurant, offering a variety of distinctive entrees. Among the best are our signature crab cakes, old fashioned crab pie, Barnegat Bay scallops and sizzling sirloin steak. Homemade clam chowder and half-pound hamburgers (especially the K2 Burger) are great. A regular menu and daily lunch/dinner specials everyday. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted. Handicap accessible. Reservation preferred. Opens Daily at 11am; Please call daily for specific hours! :)
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Two friends & I ate dinner here last week. We have been going to Beach Haven for many years & thought we'd give Kubel's a try. From the start, it was clear that our waitress (the only one there), didn't care very much about her job; she barely recognized our presence. After she brought our drinks, she disappeared for a long while. When our food arrived, my friends & noticed that our dinners weren't hot, but we didn't say anything about it. Lukewarm food, combined with sub-par service......we won't be returning.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is my second time here, I Met with friends for dinner and drinks, Broiled Scallops were good/average, Prime Rib about the same, Desert Blueberry Cobbler was great! (made by a staff members grandmother) Drinks from the bar were perfectly made to order, our service was very good, overall this is a good place for a quick meal, happy hour, or just hanging out, nothing special but I will go back

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We had tried Kubel's 3 years ago and had a good experience so we went back during our vacation. We had an even better experience this year and would recommend this place highly. One room is a big bar and then there are two casual dining rooms. There is a good menu, from burgers to pasta and fish dishes. My son had a pasta primavera, which he enjoyed and still had enough for a doggie bag. My daughter and I had a mixed assortment of broiled seafood which was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Service was excellent and the waitress was very warm and seemed genuinely friendly.
We'll definitely go back during next year's vacation.

2  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Absolutely the best happy hour on the island. Friendly bartenders serve up the best cocktails, half-price appetizers at the bar, and LOTS of people enjoying each other! Restaurant fare is good, well prepared and filling. It's a local hang-out for good reason.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food just wasn't good. I had a chicken caesar salad; the chicken was kind of dry and the croutons were stale. My Mom had a cheeseburger that she said wasn't worth the calories.

I continue to come here for the bar & liquor store, as it's walking distance to my family's house. But I would recommend they serve only bar food (appetizers like wings or quesadillas)