“Good Bar & Liquor Store, Poor Food”
Review of Kubel's Too

Kubel's Too
Ranked #40 of 94 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Kubel's Too is a full-service, family restaurant, offering a variety of distinctive entrees. Among the best are our signature crab cakes, old fashioned crab pie, Barnegat Bay scallops and sizzling sirloin steak. Homemade clam chowder and half-pound hamburgers (especially the K2 Burger) are great. A regular menu and daily lunch/dinner specials everyday. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted. Handicap accessible. Reservation preferred. Opens Daily at 11am; Please call daily for specific hours! :)
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food just wasn't good. I had a chicken caesar salad; the chicken was kind of dry and the croutons were stale. My Mom had a cheeseburger that she said wasn't worth the calories.

I continue to come here for the bar & liquor store, as it's walking distance to my family's house. But I would recommend they serve only bar food (appetizers like wings or quesadillas)

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Horrible service, pricey food, very rustic, decent food but nothing special...spend your $ elsewhere

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Long Beach Island should be akin to fish & chips. Perhaps it is, but not at Kubel's Too. The fish was overdone, and the batter was for the most part, bland. The staff acted as if we were a distraction at best. The rest of my party seemed to think that this was just an "OK" choice, but certainly not what they originally had in mind, and so too were not impressed. NEXT!!!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a year-round bar and restaurant that used to be very good [food, staff, bar]. We had dinner this past week after not being in since the winter. The bartender was not friendly. The first waitress walked towards us, I greeted her with a hello, she turned without saying a word and walked away. The menu was limited, somewhat pricey for the atmosphere and certainly for the portion of food received. Will not be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is my mother's favorite place to eat year-round on Long Beach Island. The food is delicious. On June 25th, Mom and I went there for lunch. We both had Reubens. They were excellent! Mom likes hers open-faced. The request was cheerfully done.

We each had nice cold beer/ales served in chilled glasses. The waitress was friendly and attentive.

They also have a happy hour and I am looking forward to trying it.

Mom also has gone there for dinner and had wonderful food and service. She loves their crab cakes. Over the years we have had only good experiences at Kubel's Too