“Authentic Lobster Roll”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Lobster Roll”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ate here with 5 friends. I grew up in New England and rarely order lobster or lobster roll outside of there because I am usually disappointed. I was pleasantly surprised with this lobster roll which was the real deal. It was delicious and prepared just right. Service was great and very friendly.

• Visited May 2013

Williamsville, New York
“A HIDDEN GEM”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here from the reviews- thank you! I had the cold lobster roll it was SO GOOD and corn on the cob..my husband had what's called the boring hamburger with cheese/bacon and fries..medium well it was really good and juicy!! The staff waited on us to get there we were staying in Barnegat light the opposite end of LBI...they closed at 10 we had preordered it wasn't easy to find but well worth it. They let us enjoy and never once rushed us! Kudos to the manager Cheryl for her very warm friendly service! I took pictures but they don't do it justice! Trust me find their NEW location it's WORTH it!!! I will be BACK!!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“The lobster rolls are the highlight!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the newer restaurants in the area and I hope it is here to stay

We went twice this past summer and really enjoyed the lobster rolls, coconut shrimp and broiled seafood combo.

It is a smaller place, with both inside and outside seating - the dress is casual (great for the shore), and the staff were really friendly.

Let's hope they are back again - please give them a shot - you will not regret it!

New Jersey
“Hot lobster rolls!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The only place in the region that gets it...lobster rolls should be unadulterated and hot! Just lobster meat on a lightly toasted bun with drawn butter. What more could you ask for?! My husband and I love this place. In addition to the great lobster rolls, they also have excellent scallops, clams and fish and chips. We haven't had a chance to try everything but we are working our way through the menu. I should note that it really is a take-out kind of place. There are a couple of seats inside and a few outside in the parking lot (tented off so some semblance of privacy).

• Visited September 2012
USA
“Good Lobster & Go For The Onion Rings”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good Lobster rolls-both cold & hot. Lots of lobster meat, price includes fries, but go for the upgrade & get the onion rings, especially if you take out. I find that fries are usually soggy by the time you get them home, but the rings are still good & the leftovers even reheat in the oven. Quick service, will return!

Visited September 2012