My sister, two sons and I recently stayed here for three days and three nights. My family stayed here early in the week and had a wonderful experience. We parked the car on Monday and did not need to use it until the day we left. Tammie was a great hostess and the hotel staff was friendly and accomodating. I travelled with two young boys (ages 2 & 4) and Tammie always provided great suggestions on alternative things to do with them besides the beach. The location was excellent and very quiet. We were very close to the beach and the main avenue where all of the restaurants were located. We stayed in room 1 located on the first floor which was one of the suites. The room was spotless and large enough for four people. We had great air conditioning, but enjoyed sitting outside as well. All in all, I think we have started a new family tradition and we hope to be back at WIndward next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 60 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven