We've been traveling to LBI for over 15 years and this was our first time staying at the Windward. It is an excellent choice for families. The kids area is perfect; coffee is available, the rooms and common areas are spotless. Tammie was a pleasure to meet, very friendly and accommodating. We stayed in room 3, which was just perfect for a family of four. Kids were able to play in the kids area on the porch while I gathered our belongings for the beach. Very convenient to the beach; outside showers and beach badges are included with the stay. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 60 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven