We booked this motel last minute, and being that it was a motel I wasn't expecting much. However, I was extremely pleased. Outdated rooms? Yes. But CLEAN! The staff/management was extremely helpful and polite. The pool was nice. Not only was it located on the beach, but it is in the heart of Beach Haven. We walked to a bunch of breakfast spots, and only drove a few minutes for dinner. My boyfriend and I already can't wait to return. The AC could be a little stronger, and maybe bring your own towels as they were a little small and not so soft.
Best part was that when you returned home, your belongings didn't smell like you stayed in a motel.
Go eat at The Chicken and the Egg, amazing wings and crab omelette. 3 block walk. Also had a romantic dinner at Stefano's. High end Italian, but BYOB so it works out. Delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are oceanfront in the heart of Beach Haven. Our oceanfront rooms each have a private balcony. Our standard rooms and suites overlook the pool. We are a quiet, family and couples oriented motel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Hotel Beach Haven
- Hotel Coral Seas Oceanfront
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven