We had a room overlooking the staircase. When we ask if the room could be changed the owner was rude and sarcastic! He said no other rooms were available. We understood that. We paid over $175 a night and stayed three nights. Each night I noticed the main sign by the office door said "vacancy", and yet there were no rooms available for us to switch! Upon checkout my husband mentioned this again and the owner was again not only rude but nasty. We are not teenagers, we are in our 40s and should never be treated like this by someone in the hospitality field! We will never go back there ....so many other beautiful places to stay where the owners actually treat you with respect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are oceanfront in the heart of Beach Haven. Our oceanfront rooms each have a private balcony. Our standard rooms and suites overlook the pool. We are a quiet, family and couples oriented motel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Hotel Beach Haven
- Hotel Coral Seas Oceanfront
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven