“View of the stairs”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Beach Haven
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had a room overlooking the staircase. When we ask if the room could be changed the owner was rude and sarcastic! He said no other rooms were available. We understood that. We paid over $175 a night and stayed three nights. Each night I noticed the main sign by the office door said "vacancy", and yet there were no rooms available for us to switch! Upon checkout my husband mentioned this again and the owner was again not only rude but nasty. We are not teenagers, we are in our 40s and should never be treated like this by someone in the hospitality field! We will never go back there ....so many other beautiful places to stay where the owners actually treat you with respect!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Charlie299
There are newer reviews for Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We just spent 2 nights at the Coral Seas and enjoyed our stay. The location was perfect. The hotel is very old but clean overall. The area is expensive in general so we did not expect to find a good deal and this place isn't. Overall it met our expectations.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Calvin-Hobbes44
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is a special place run by special people. I have stayed there in the past a long time ago and remembered how nice it was there. I had to find a place to stay under car trouble circumstances at the end of the weekend. They gave me a special room after hearing my situations and were so caring. The owner and his wife went way out of their way to be sure I be taken care of and even helped me with my car. The owned mentioned he has owned the motel for 19 years and you can tell it is their pride and joy and have put everything into it. They are so kind and hospitable. The rooms are very clean and property is very well maintained. You cannot beat the ideal location right on the most beautiful beach central to the shops and restaurants in the heart of Beach Haven Village within walking distance. You can be guaranteed a most enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CFarinola
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Just stayed here with a few girlfriends for the weekend. The location is unbeatable. The beach is steps away and there are restaurants and fun places to have a few drinks within walking distance. Honestly, our group of 4 women was a bit loud for this motel. (We're in our early 40's so we're not out of control crazy, but definitely a bit too loud for this place, and got shushed twice. Point being, if you're looking for a party hotel this is not the place. Management doesn't want that crowd so go elsewhere. BUT, if you're looking for a clean motel, steps from the beach, for a quiet weekend with friends/family, this is the perfect place. The rooms are outdated but they are CLEAN and the beds were fine. Pool looked clean although we didn't use it. We were all quite comfortable during our weekend stay and I'd absolutely return but with hubby and son, this time. It's perfect for a nice family beach vacation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank LA07726
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My Husband and I stayed at Coral Sea last year and loved our time their and we already stayed
once this year and are returning againin a couple of weeks. The Motel is clean the staff is great it steps from the Beach, and every time you run into the Staff they ask if there is anything you need. We have given up renting homes on LBI and now look forward to many trips to Coral Seas

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank norma p
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have been staying at the Coral Seas Motel for many years and I always look forward to it. It is a great location right on the beach and has a nice pool, which is always clean, to relax around as well. The rooms are always clean and the staff and owners could not be nicer and they remember your name and always say hello. There is plenty of dining and entertainment within walking distance. I always stay here when I am in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Al S
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed at the Coral Seas twice last year and loved it. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. our ocean view room was fantastic. This year we stayed for four days over a long Memorial Day weekend and were not disappointed. The owner remembered me from our previous stay and used my name when we spoke. (This wasn't during registration, it was while we passed by each other near the pool 3 days into my stay.)

My wife and I have reserved a room for a week in July because we like the accomodations, the staff and have always enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms with a private balcony made our morning coffee taste wonderful! If you want to...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Manahawkin / Long Beach Island
Sea Spray Motel
Sea Spray Motel
#9 of 12 in Beach Haven

Been to Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!