We are going to Coral Seas this weekend as usual for Memorial Day. This is not a "fancy" hotel, but a beachfront motel. It is clean cozy and quiet. The pool is very clean and perfect for families. You can park your car and walk to everything. We go to the Seashell for Tiki Bar, then back to the quiet of Coral Seas to really relax. Never had a problem with owners at all...they are always pleasant and welcoming. The only time I've seen them upset was with unreasonable, or rude guests who want them to bend motel policies. The one policy you do need to pay attention to though is extra fees for more than two people in a room. Just so you aren't surprised at check in. Housekeeping staff is good, and we never had a problem getting clean, dry towels. Perfect place if you have small children. A wonderful place to kick off the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are oceanfront in the heart of Beach Haven. Our oceanfront rooms each have a private balcony. Our standard rooms and suites overlook the pool. We are a quiet, family and couples oriented motel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Hotel Beach Haven
- Hotel Coral Seas Oceanfront
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven