My family and I have been staying at the Coral Seas for many, many years. What continues to bring us back are the following: excellent management, extremely CLEAN rooms, grounds, & pool, and ideal oceanfront location. I would recommend paying extra for the oceanfront rooms which have their own private back porches overlooking the ocean. The motel is VERY family friendly. Keep in mind, this is not the St. Regis or the Four Seasons...it is a traditional, somewhat dated, Jersey shore motel that is VERY comfortable, but not fancy. All regular rooms have a very nice size refrigerators and most have microwaves. Suites have a well-equipped kitchenette. The owners are a lovely couple (the husband's parents owned and ran the hotel many years prior to him) who definitely run a "tight ship." The pool is very well maintained and definitely larger than ones at motels nearby. The location affords you the opportunity to park your car and walk to shops and restaurants. Bike riding is also a pleasure in Beach Haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are oceanfront in the heart of Beach Haven. Our oceanfront rooms each have a private balcony. Our standard rooms and suites overlook the pool. We are a quiet, family and couples oriented motel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Hotel Beach Haven
- Hotel Coral Seas Oceanfront
- Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven