“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We were visiting Beach Haven for my husband's birthday weekend and remembered that we had enjoyed this restaurant several years ago. It is still as good as we remembered. The staff is competent and very friendy and the food is consistantly excellent. My husband's filet was perfectly done and came with a huge baked potato and delicious veggies. I had the seafood absolut and it was excellent. The menu is extensive. We had been advised to make reservations at The Gables for his birthday the next day. We were very dissapointed there. Should have come back to Engleside.

A TripAdvisor Member
Lumberton, NJ
Reviewed August 24, 2003

Stopped by to get a lunch at the sand bar after a hot day on the beach.
Encountered unbelievable disrespect by the bartender. After waiting ten minutes for service (bar was half empty), I decided to take a menu from behind the bar. The menu was ripped from my hand, and I was told to stay on "my side of the bar." I'm not a "punk kid" looking to steal drinks. I'm a 30 year old educator trying to find out what to order. I will never eat here, drink here, or stay here again.

20  Thank A TripAdvisor Member