“Great Food, Great View, Great Service”
Review of Bistro 14

Bistro 14
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 14 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 92 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Campbell Hall, New York
“Great Food, Great View, Great Service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bistro 14 was a wonderful surprise. The menu leans toward seafood. There are several choices of fish with several preparation options. Our server described the meals we were interested in and made excellent recommendations based on our questions. I had the tuna which was cooked to perfection. The presentation and quality of the dishes is top shelf. (It is also a BYOB restaurant.)

Finally, we ate out on the deck that overlooks the bay and enjoyed a stunning sunset.

east windsor, nj
“Great Food Great View”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Bistro 14 three times during our 2 weeks on LBI. We love this restaurant! The seafood is fresh and delicious. We love oysters and they have a great selection. One night we ate 5 dozen oysters as our meal. In addition the halibut, clams, crab claws, seafood combo and boulliabaise were sampled. While eating, the beautiful sunset over the bay is visible from many inside seats and the balcony. The prices are reasonable and service excellent!

Stuart, Florida
“Good Food,Great Service,Excellent View”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was more than a little surprised when I visited the Bistro 14 in Beach Haven on LBI. The greeting was very friendly,having a choice of inside with a Bay View,or outside on the second floor with a beautiful Bay Breeze,and a pleasant sunset. This restaurant has a raw bar so fresh,that the seafood winked as you walked by :o) The food was fresh and had a beautiful presentation.We noticed theat the restaurant was very kid friendly,and also had a nice view of the ferris wheel,and the park. Many places try to impress,Bistro 14 does!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Catering at our Wedding”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We hired Bistro 14 to cater our wedding (48 guests). Karen was extremely accommodating with the menu and provided exactly what we were looking for - she went above and beyond, even picking up fudge and elephant ears from neighboring shops for our wedding! And the food was delicious - all our guests were raving about it! Our top picks: crab cakes, balsamic scallops with fig, raw bar, antipasti display, yellow tomato gazpacho, fillet with horseradish sauce. We will definitely be going back to Bistro 14 for our anniversary dinners!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MsMNFoodie
“Horrible overpriced seafood”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My gf and I ate here last night as we were not willing to wait 2 hours for the black whale restaurant which we LOVED the 1st night we were in LBI. So we settled for bistro14 bc it was late and had no wait.

I wasn't overly hungry and good thing I wasn't. I ordered the seafood combo which was fried scallops shrimp flounder and crab cake. On the menu it said specifically that it was a "whopping" amount of food. I got 3 shrimp, 3 scallop, one piece of flounder and one crab cake. All avg size and overcooked. All for $32. I don't mind shelling out for good food. But this had no taste and wasnt fresh. The crab cake you could have gotten forzen at Walmart. Honest. Didn't taste like fresh crab.

Oh and it came with 2 sides. The fries were good and I wanted a salad and the waitress said I could substitute a salad for one of my sides. Well I was charged $8 for the salad. So I only got one side.

This place was pure crap. Don't waste your money.