“Beach house restaurant has good food, nice atmosphere”

The Beach House Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 92 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beach house restaurant has good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

The restaurant was a recommendation from the guy who pumped our gas. The restaurant was right on the corner and had a small parking lot , shared with a gift shop. The restaurant was quaint and had candles lit; there was also dining on the patio. We arrived around nine o'clock and still sat us. Now I must say the funny aspect is that we were in the area due to my son's tournament baseball game ( yes we walked in and he still had the sweaty uniform and eye black below his eyes). The restaurant was a nice quiet experience. I had the New England clam chowder, very tasty, highly recommend it. That night my eyes were bigger than my belly because i also ordered the mandarin chicken salad. This also was very good needless to say i had to take home a doggie bag. I especially liked the carmelized almond clusters! My boyfriend and son had the Connors combo and the stuffed flounder which they both cleaned their plates. The appetizer they picked was the calamari which they loved. The restaurant was a nice surprise clean and quaint and honestly probably a little bit more nice than my son coming wearing eye black under his eyes. But overall very nice would recommend.

• Visited May 2011