This motel....The Spray Beach Inn (or a ChuckECheese for the night) was over run with kids (Little Leagers) out of control. Parents breaking all of the rules of the Motel, and a Motel Manager with no control over the situation after numerous complaints. Footballs being thrown off balconies into the pool. Playing football in the parking lot, hitting cars with the ball. Full coolers for drunk parents. Great place to stay on an October weekend....if you are ten years old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can't get much closer to the ocean than this! All of our guestrooms have standard amenities including mini-fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and board, in-room safe, air conditioning and ceiling fan, free internet, and beach badges provided to all guests with a refundable deposit.Enjoy the breathtaking view from your ocean-front room, or laze around the new pool and Jacuzzi under the rustle of palm leaves. Enjoy your favorite tropical frozen drink at our Beach Hut Bar just steps to the ocean.Our full service restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers indoor or outdoor seating. Enjoy Happy Hour at our inside Lounge or make new friends at the outside bar just steps to the ocean! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Spray Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spray Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Spray Beach Hotel Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven