“Good location, nice room”
Review of Mariner Inn

and 1 more site!
Mariner Inn
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Beach Haven
NJ
“Good location, nice room”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently stayed here overnight, and was pleased with the ease of check-in, the room, etc. Our room was facing the street, but very little noise. Room was clean, beds comfy, and plenty of towels provided. Room also had a microwave and fridge, and free wi-fi. Location was good too and plenty of parking. And there are several restaurants within walking distance, as well as a WaWa a block down. The pool looks nice although we didn't use it.

I would definitely stay here again. It's nothing fancy, but meets my requirements for clean and neat. Staff was friendly too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank siamesecat2965

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chester County, PA
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Inn is next to a liquor store, across from an amazing restaurant, and within walking distance of food and a Wawa. It is close to Fantasy Island. We have stayed a few years in a row and it is consistantly clean with helpful staff. The pool is nice, and usually not crowded the end of August. It is not fancy, but it meets our needs nicely. Prices went up a lot after Hurricane Sandy, but we'll be back.

Room Tip: I recommend staying pool side, unless you don't mind noise from the road.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank loveagoodbreakfast
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Mariner for 3 nights this August and it was kind of perfect. The room was fairly large and clean. A fridge in the room helped, and the pool was nice even though we never used it. The location was fine for what we were looking for - a low key beach get-away, and you can easily walk back and forth from the beach for lunch or to get a break from the sun for a bit. Great ice cream place across the street and a few blocks down there is an awesome (and cheap!) place to rent a bike and take in the island that way. I'd highly recommend it! We'll definitely be back to stay at the Mariner.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dana A
Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Me and my daughter stayed here for 1 night and eventhough the outside of the hotel is not very charming , it's a good place to stay in LBI. Friendly service (we asked if we could stay after check out at the pool and before check in and both was no problem.) Pool area was large enough and not too busy and clean(the hotel was booked when we were there but still pleanty room by the pool) The room was clean and beds comfortable. LBI has no "resort style" big hotels and non of them looks too fancy but The Mariner Inn was a good choice. I would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: we were at the road side (room 109) and actually had little issues with noise from traffic. Keep in...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dutchlove
Kearny, New Jersey
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Can't rate the Mariner any better. We inadvertantly got the date wrong for our stay, and found ourself missing our stay date, Dolores was simply a rock star, rescheduling us for last night and moving our deposit over. Can't thank her enough for her amazing help! The hotel itself is clean, run by a courteous and helpful staff. The pool was literally 10 feet from our door, resteraunts next door, and the book a mere two blocks away.

Also, the CADreamers might have had a bad night, but there was nothing but serene quiet and familes.. Everyone was great. Pool was open early and closed late.. Not a college aged kid was to be seen here..

We'll definetely be back next summer!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank steve s
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Mariner Inn this past weekend and I just wanted to write this quick review on this establishment. Donna and Dolores were lovely and very accommodating. I left my iPod in my room and a couple hours after I checked out I received a phone call from the Mariner informing me that I had left it. It was mailed back to me the same day.

Thank you again to the Mariner staff!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Melissa T
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great facility, clean and professionally run. Staff was friendly and professional at all times. Great location and a great value. Sometimes its great to run across a place like the Mariner Inn to remind you that not all privately run budget facilities are shady. I would highly recommend the Mariner and we will be staying again for sure.

Only complaint, is that beds were a little hard and tough to sleep on ... other than that it will be difficult for you to not be impressed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sea Horse Motel
Sea Horse Motel
#1 of 1 in Long Beach Township
Island Guest House Bed and Breakfast Inn

Been to Mariner Inn? Share your experiences!