We enjoyed our stay at the Sea Shell last summer. Right on the beach and close to restaurants. This is a very lively beach resort. They have tiki bar parties, a night club on Saturday nights, outdoor bars etc. There's usually live music by the pool. We liked hanging out by the lime green Adirondack chairs next to the beach.
We booked a "suite" that was over $500 but was tiny and had no ocean view. I wouldn't book that room again. Also, the pool is small for the amount of people that stay at the resort.
Can't say much about service, I don't think it was great. Other than that, it's a nice little resort with island ambiance and we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely rebuilt and remodeled after Hurricane Sandy, the Sea Shell Resort is nestled on two beautiful ocean front acres in the heart of Beach Haven just steps away from the beach and within walking distance to all of the town's attractions. The Sea Shell is a full service resort serving lunch and dinner daily (in season). We feature a full-size heated salt water pool and a private beach for sunbathing. We offer daily entertainment by the Tiki bars every afternoon and evening. Dance the night away in our night club every Thursday and Saturday. Whether you are booking a deluxe oceanfront room or a full one-bedroom suite, the Sea Shell gives you all the amenities that will make your stay special! We have 53 units in various configurations to fit your need. The Sea Shell Resort's room accommodations are the finest and most comfortable on Long Beach Island. Choose from First Floor Deluxe Rooms with two full-size beds, Second Floor Superior Rooms with your choice of one king-size or two queen-size beds, Second Floor One-Bedroom Suites with a king-size bed and a living area that contains a queen-size fold out sofa, plus a separate day bed, or our Luxurious Oceanfront Rooms with private decks where you can choose between one king-size or two queen-size beds. All rooms come complete with cable TV, telephones, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and refrigerators. Looking for the perfect location for your dream come true beach wedding? Look no further than The Sea Shell! Say "I do" on our private beach with the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, or on the public beach with the waves tickling your toes. We host destination wedding events each and every weekend during the Spring and Fall where get togethers become memorable events lasting an entire weekend, and the only thing we overlook is the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shell Resort And Beach Club Hotel Beach Haven
- Sea Shell Hotel And Beach
- Sea Shell Motel And Beach
- Sea Shell Resort And Beach Club Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven