We stayed at Sea Shell Resort and Beach Ckub for 3 days in August with my family. The location is very good, the fact that it is on the beach and has a pool is definitely a plus, parking was very good as well. The Location of Sea Shell in relation to restaurants, ice cream parlors, the water park and amusement park is also very good. The rooms were very small, the tv had static the whole time, the floors were tile which I at first liked but without a broom in the room was annoying especially when getting into bed. There were no hooks in the room, the bathroom or right outside the door to hang towels. One of the better reasons to stay at Sea Shell was for their breakfast, you did not have to leave the resort to eat but they no longer serve breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely rebuilt and remodeled after Hurricane Sandy, the Sea Shell Resort is nestled on two beautiful ocean front acres in the heart of Beach Haven just steps away from the beach and within walking distance to all of the town's attractions. The Sea Shell is a full service resort serving lunch and dinner daily (in season). We feature a full-size heated salt water pool and a private beach for sunbathing. We offer daily entertainment by the Tiki bars every afternoon and evening. Dance the night away in our night club every Thursday and Saturday. Whether you are booking a deluxe oceanfront room or a full one-bedroom suite, the Sea Shell gives you all the amenities that will make your stay special! We have 53 units in various configurations to fit your need. The Sea Shell Resort's room accommodations are the finest and most comfortable on Long Beach Island. Choose from First Floor Deluxe Rooms with two full-size beds, Second Floor Superior Rooms with your choice of one king-size or two queen-size beds, Second Floor One-Bedroom Suites with a king-size bed and a living area that contains a queen-size fold out sofa, plus a separate day bed, or our Luxurious Oceanfront Rooms with private decks where you can choose between one king-size or two queen-size beds. All rooms come complete with cable TV, telephones, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and refrigerators. Looking for the perfect location for your dream come true beach wedding? Look no further than The Sea Shell! Say "I do" on our private beach with the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, or on the public beach with the waves tickling your toes. We host destination wedding events each and every weekend during the Spring and Fall where get togethers become memorable events lasting an entire weekend, and the only thing we overlook is the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shell Resort And Beach Club Hotel Beach Haven
- Sea Shell Hotel And Beach
- Sea Shell Motel And Beach
- Sea Shell Resort And Beach Club Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven