See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is the best place in LBI hands down. Pat is wonderful, the place is clean, close to the beach and full kitchen. What more could you ask for? Other than to build more units...

Looking forward to next year!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank beachygrl
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place is quaint, clean and the perfect location! I highly recommend it! It was perfect for my husband and I and our two small children. Turn the corner, and the beach is right there. No need to bring our stroller because it was so close :) We will be back :) Thank you, Pat!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ccthomas427
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Pat K. is a wonderful owner/hostess! In June, my partner and I stayed there for the third consecutive year. Pat is accommodating, inviting, friendly, and enthusiastic! The location on LBI is perfect with a half-block walk to the beach, and short strolls to restaurants, shops, amusements, and incredible views of bayside sunsets! The property, inside and out, is maintained extremely well. The interior is clean, neat, and has a wonderful "beachy" feel! The beds have always been comfy cozy, adding tremendously to the overall experience! The outdoor shower is spacious, clean, and refreshing after a hot day on the beach. The upstairs deck allows for a great spot to have cocktails and appetizers before going to dinner. The laundry facilities are very appreciated amenities. The value is excellent, especially as there are no hotel taxes due to being condo units. Pat and company, thank you so much for another wonderful LBI vacation!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Owlhead55
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family of 4 stayed at The Beach Club at Pearl Street this past week. The property is perfect in every way. The condo was in pristine condition and well located. Our unit was spotless and well decorated. We had all the conveniences of home and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Pat and Tom were very welcoming and couldn't have been nicer. They take pride in their property and it shows! The beach is a 2 minute walk, very convenient when you have children. My children are already asking to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank awee5263
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed at the Beach Club at Pearl Street last weekend. It was very clean, perfect for up to 4 people and in the heart of Beach Haven. It was a full moon so the veiws from the 2nd floor deck and the and the beach were georgeous. The outside shower was great and hose for washing off the sand perfect. Great accomodations.

The only issue I encountered were some of the other guests parking habits need brushing up on. I will definately come back. Thank you again for a great experience.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 2. Any room on the first floor will give you a porch with 2 chairs and a table - nice touch.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family