We have been staying at the Beach Club since 2011 and have never been disappointed! This year we even stayed here on our honeymoon! It's perfect for the couple on a budget with the small kitchen that is great for cooking meals! We ALWAYS ask for the second floor because we love the deck with a view of the ocean. Pat and her son are phenomenal and the first year when we had an issue with our key they came and took care of it while we enjoyed the day on the beach. We couldn't be happier, or recommend it any higher!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean block 1 bedroom (queen size bed with 14" pillow top mattress) condo that was totally renovated and is only 140' to the beach. All 10 condos feature living/dining/full kitchen with a full size sleeper sofa ( perfect for 2 children up to 12 years old--not 2 adults) and all are decorated in different vacation themes. All new furniture and stainless steel GE Profile appliances - Located 7 blocks from attractions (you never have to get in car ) , off street parking, free laundry room, all linens supplied, 2 free beach badges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Club at Pearl Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Club At Pearl Street Hotel Beach Haven
- Mussel Beach Hotel
- The Beach Club At Pearl Street Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven