I stayed at the Beach Club at Pearl Street last weekend. It was very clean, perfect for up to 4 people and in the heart of Beach Haven. It was a full moon so the veiws from the 2nd floor deck and the and the beach were georgeous. The outside shower was great and hose for washing off the sand perfect. Great accomodations.
The only issue I encountered were some of the other guests parking habits need brushing up on. I will definately come back. Thank you again for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean block 1 bedroom (queen size bed with 14" pillow top mattress) condo that was totally renovated and is only 140' to the beach. All 10 condos feature living/dining/full kitchen with a full size sleeper sofa ( perfect for 2 children up to 12 years old--not 2 adults) and all are decorated in different vacation themes. All new furniture and stainless steel GE Profile appliances - Located 7 blocks from attractions (you never have to get in car ) , off street parking, free laundry room, all linens supplied, 2 free beach badges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Club at Pearl Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Club At Pearl Street Hotel Beach Haven
- Mussel Beach Hotel
- The Beach Club At Pearl Street Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven