New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“So close to the beach!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Beach Club at Pearl Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beach Haven
The Beach Club at Pearl Street
New York City, New York
“So close to the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Beach Club is a great place to stay in LBI. The condos have everything you need - kitchen, small living area, bedroom and a small deck. There is even an outdoor shower. The location is perfect - close to the beach and to all of the attractions in town. Parking is available and we were able to lock up our bikes. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Susan L

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I just stayed at this property with my 3 oldest girlfriends. I really researched the place we would be staying and I'm so glad I chose this one, because it did not disappoint. Even from day one the communication with the owner, Ali, was always quick and accommodating. The condo is cozy and I love all the "beachy" decorations, made me and my friends feel right at home down in Beach Haven. And you could not have asked for a better location, soo close to the beach. All of my friends agreed this will be somewhere we will definitely return too! Thanks so much!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank alcavallo22
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

First of all, Pat and her son are outstanding in their care, information and availability. We stayed for a week on second floor in the close end unit 6 July 4th week. (Bing maps place the address on the WEST side of Atlantic Ave..that is not accurate, it is 1 house from the beach). We were able to see the bay AND ocean from the tables up there...beautiful. Very clean place..., minimal but adequate kitchen utensils. Laundry room very convenient. The beach location is great, the gazebo at this beach is a plus and AC reliable on the 95 degree average week we were there. Two minute small suggestions..there were no shelves or counterspace in the bathroom at all in our unit...just a corner triple shelf would help. Could use a third chair in the kitchen. Pearl Street Market has great food but is inhibitively expensive which makes it's convenience slightly less attractive...$8 for a bagel and cream cheese...c'mon...I'm no cheapskate but I won't pay that. $5 for one rice spring roll. You're better off spending the money at the Engleside Inn a block away, which has excellent sushi by the way, real nice place, great drinks. A real plus is the bicycle rental shop just up the street on the main drag. If you like to fish in LBI, have fun, but don't plan on dinner around it...at least if you fish with me. Polly's dock is a good place to rent a small boat to go out in the bay. You'll get some sand sharks, maybe a weakfish. We realized on this trip that a 1 bedroom condo is perfectly liveable, instead of paying 3000-4500/week for a house. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Great views from top floor first unit 6!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank DrJoeS
Westmont, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

It's only the beginning of July and I have already stayed at the beach club twice! Once with friends and once with family. I love it! I have been going to the beach club for a couple years now with friends and every year I look forward to going back. The space is clean, modern, and steps away from the beach. I can't picture myself staying anywhere else! Pat and Tom are very friendly and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

We just stayed here a few weeks ago and enjoyed our trip very much. The condo is small and cozy in a great location. Steps away from the beach and within walking distance to everything you need.

Well maintained...friendly owners.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mima9151
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I found the Beach Club while staying at a nearby property 2 years ago. From the outside it looked meticulously up kept. We were determined to come back to LBI again and stay there. We recently had the chance in June and we were not disappointed. The rooms are in pristine condition and you can tell the owners take pride in keeping it in perfect condition. The appliances looked brand new and were spotless. The location is great. You can walk to almost anything and the owners were onsite to offer some local restaurant ideas. We hope to stay here again soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 6. It was perfect as I imagine all are.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank blue2u_98
Collingswood, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Once I found the Beach Club a few years ago, I haven't stayed anywhere else on LBI since! Everything from the location (ocean block), to the cleanliness, the tranquil beach themes, the full kitchen, cutest front porches, ocean-view outside seating, walking distance to all restaurants and entertainment and not to mention the owner's friendly approach is GREAT! Pat & Tom have consistently made me feel welcome, always greeting me with a smile and seem truly happy to have me back. The Beach Club has become a perfect "home away from home"... I would recommend staying there whenever you get the chance! You'll see for yourself!

Room Tip: I have stayed in 5 of the 10 rooms - all have been equally as nice.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
#7 of 11 in Beach Haven
Sea Horse Motel
Sea Horse Motel
#1 of 1 in Long Beach Township

Been to The Beach Club at Pearl Street? Share your experiences!