Spray Beach Hotel(Beach Haven)
$329
Mariner Inn(Beach Haven)(Great Value!)
$263
Windward at the Beach(Beach Haven)(Great Value!)
$485
Daddy O Hotel(Long Beach Township)(Great Value!)
$420
Drifting Sands(Ship Bottom)(Great Value!)
$329
$199
$259
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2012

It's only the beginning of July and I have already stayed at the beach club twice! Once with friends and once with family. I love it! I have been going to the beach club for a couple years now with friends and every year I look forward to going back. The space is clean, modern, and steps away from the beach. I can't picture myself staying anywhere else! Pat and Tom are very friendly and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We just stayed here a few weeks ago and enjoyed our trip very much. The condo is small and cozy in a great location. Steps away from the beach and within walking distance to everything you need.

Well maintained...friendly owners.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mima9151
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I found the Beach Club while staying at a nearby property 2 years ago. From the outside it looked meticulously up kept. We were determined to come back to LBI again and stay there. We recently had the chance in June and we were not disappointed. The rooms are in pristine condition and you can tell the owners take pride in keeping it in perfect condition. The appliances looked brand new and were spotless. The location is great. You can walk to almost anything and the owners were onsite to offer some local restaurant ideas. We hope to stay here again soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 6. It was perfect as I imagine all are.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank blue2u_98
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Once I found the Beach Club a few years ago, I haven't stayed anywhere else on LBI since! Everything from the location (ocean block), to the cleanliness, the tranquil beach themes, the full kitchen, cutest front porches, ocean-view outside seating, walking distance to all restaurants and entertainment and not to mention the owner's friendly approach is GREAT! Pat & Tom have consistently made me feel welcome, always greeting me with a smile and seem truly happy to have me back. The Beach Club has become a perfect "home away from home"... I would recommend staying there whenever you get the chance! You'll see for yourself!

Room Tip: I have stayed in 5 of the 10 rooms - all have been equally as nice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank April S
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a condo rental. It is less than one block from the beach. Very clean. Small but just right for two to three people. The bed is nice. the sleep sofa is extremely uncomfortable, so it is probably best to use the sofa as just a sofa and sleep in the bed if possible. Children would likely be fine with the sleep sofa. We will definitely rent here again. The location just couldn't be better.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends