“Week at Cedar Creek”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bayville
Cedar Creek Campground
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We spent this camping trip at CEDAR CREEK CAMPGROUND, in Bayville NJ.
The campground is very wooded. The camp sites vary in size, but the staff works very hard to get you into the appropriate site.
The location is ideal for beach lovers and fishermen. It is 12 miles to Seaside Park and the NJ boardwalk. Th Barneget Bay is right down the street. ( Great Adventure is only a 30 -40 minute drive)
The camp store and cafe are well stocked. Coffee is alway on.
The staff is friendly, thanks Melissa.
AND the pool... It is gigantic...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank dmadis

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have stayed there 4 times in the past 2 years and have never had a complaint, always very satisfied. The kids love it and we love it! Pool is clean and large! Campsites are a perfect size and every site we have stayed in are secluded enough, trees surround sites giving good privacy. Love the store always leave with a cute souvenir. Location is great, only takes us 25 minutes in traffic to get to the beach, of course depending on what time you leave to go. Staff has always been pleasant and helpful. We have gone twice with our kids and twice without and have been satisfied everytime, we let them know when reserving that we are having a little getaway without kids and would like a campsite that's a little more secluded and they have always delivered!Highly recommended if you are looking for a campground near the beach.

2  Thank kimp33
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The campsite was spacious. Bathrooms/showers were clean. Their store is well stocked with anything you may have forgotten or maybe just want. Staff is friendly and willing to assist you with your issues if you do have them. The pool is well maintained. The snack bar has pizza, burgers, hotdogs, ice cream. They have an area inside with tables and air conditioning with books, puzzles and pool table. They have tent sites, pop-up and rv sites, cabins, and rv's if you don't have your own. For those compaining about staff being unfriendly, We did not see this. If you are there to camp and have a great time, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Call and make reservations. Share your concerns and ask your questions beforehand and you will have...
5  Thank pdob1125
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been a seasonal camper at Cedar Creek since 1998. Our season runs April-October each year leaving my trailer on my chosen site. The management has made improvements each year by adding a larger/deeper pool with a sectioned area for the little campers so parents do not have to worry. Sprinklers and slides and playgrounds also add to their fun. They also offer hayrides, DJ Pool Parties, Live Bands, Jugglers, Clowns, Marshmallow Roasts and a stocked camp store and poolside cafe if you prefer not to pack lunches/snacks. You can always view and listen to the pet birds conversation. Is it camping? Sure. Is there dust? Sure. Do you let little things like that and mosquitoes and maybe a rain storm ruin your fun? That is up to you. In addition, there is a Club House with shower facilities, games and TV and reading materials and puzzles. My personal experience with all the staff has been pleasant and I would recommend you judge for yourself.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank JZYSHOREGAL
Reviewed July 8, 2013

So, I can't give much of a review... This is the first time I camped and really didn't use the campground except for sleeping. But, therein lied my problem. Either the quiet hours go to 2 a.m., or there's just no enforcement of the quiet hours. We were there for 4 nights, of which I only slept the last night - the people making all the noise behind us must've been tired that night. We have friends who live in Bayville and spent all our waking hours at their house, so I can't tell you about the pool, etc. We were, however, greeted with smiles and the people in the campstore were very helpful. When you pull in and leave, the staff has a wave and a nice thing to say. My other big complaint is the size of these lots. I don't have a big unit at all, but we couldn't pull all the way through our "pull through" site. We pulled in ok, but when it was time to leave, we had to back out ~ after ripping our awning. If we moved over 2 inches to the other side, we would've scratched that side of the trailer. Not good and I was sick to my stomach over it. Definitely needs some tree trimming!! We saw another guy almost wreck his unit on a tree stump.

5  Thank zinful71
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This campground is not as advertised. The sites are not large enough for a big rig. We were barely off the road when we backed into our site.
The sites for large rigs is basically an open field with dusty gravel roads. Every car that goes by throws a cloud of dust over your rig and car.
Sites are not level and are generally unappealing. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank PrimeTimeV
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Since I did my first camping trip last weekend and not much is open we chose to stay close to home we camp in a camper no tent so there fore we fit right in! Had a great time management was very nice . The store has a good variety of food and other items that u may need. We have booked a week in July so I'll report back to u once everything is open and give u my input!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank lynfoulks

Been to Cedar Creek Campground? Share your experiences!