Tripadvisor

“Daughters 50th Birthday!”

Chandelier Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Bayonne
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My younger daughter and I flew in to surprise my other daughter for her 50th birthday party. Everything was so nice and elegant. Food and staff was on point! Thinking about coming home and doing my 70th Birthday party there.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Had a good time here with the family. Chandelier Restaurant is quite a nice venue for a family party. Easily held the bunch of us which was probably almost 100 people young and old. We danced the night away on the dance floor they set up.

Food was alright. There were several entree choices plus other options. Nothing was mind blowingly good, but nothing was bad either.

Chandelier is A-Ok!!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I was there for a repast. The food was outstanding and the service was great. Clean rest rooms and plenty of parking. I will eat there again soon.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018

I recently helped plan a friend's party at the Chandelier. Upon arriving a little early in order to set up a small decoration, the staff assisted me in setting up an additional table, were accomodating in regards to bringing out bottles of wine right away, and were helpful and courteous throughout. The chicken francese was delicious; in fact, all of the food we chose was consistenly delicious, hot, and well prepared. Even their cake was good. There is plenty of parknig due to the two parking lots avaiable. It's conveniently located right off the NJ Turnpike, which some of our guest liked. Overall, a great experience!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I like this place, the food was very tasty, the service was also excellent and the bartender was just a delight.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Chandelier Restaurant? Share your experiences!