“Bayhead's BEST”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bay Head B&B and Inns
Hellertown
“Bayhead's BEST”
Reviewed October 6, 2005

Our trip to the Bentley Inn was more than I could have imagined it to be. It had a Country but yet very romantic atmosphere. Every morning we awoke to fresh coffee followed by a wonderful breakfast. We had a choice of 5 items plus side dishes every morning. The Hospitality was just terrific! Bicycles were available at all times which we took advantage of twice a day. Beach chairs were provided as well. The rooms were so cute and cozy. We had planned this stay as a romantic week-end and indeed it was just that. I Loved the place and plan on returning again next September. Thank-you Glenn for having us!
Celia and Bill

• Stayed September 2005
2 Thank Ivteamrn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Marco Island, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2005

We have previously stayed at Conover's in Bayhead, NJ and loved it (you can never go wrong with a Select Registry member B&B!). We decided to try The Bentley based on TripAdvisor reviews. What are we missing?!! The room we had was advertised as having a queen size bed. It didn't. It was advertised as spacious (try 10'X10' with a bathroom so truly tiny neither my husband or I could shower independently without banging elbows and knees, and the floor was so slanted you had to hang onto the sink to keep from toppling over while you brushed teeth, shaved, etc.) The food was "OK". Nothing to write home about. The common areas were tiny and crammed to the ceiling with "kitsch". The bathroom towels were so tiny and thin it took two to get dry (and they only give you two, so that's a problem!), there is no bathmat - just pieces of paper they give you to put in front of the shower; if you ask for beach towels they give out one per person (fluffier than the bath towels, anyway!) and you must use them the entire time you're visiting; it was 88 degrees with 90% humidity and only the rooms had window air conditioners (the common areas had no A/C). The good news? It was only steps from the beach. And all this, in the "off season" for $175 a night? We will not be back. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it, but we give it a thumbs down.

• Stayed September 2005
3 Thank keil38
Reviewed August 18, 2005

Being a working mom, one on one time away from work with my daughter is so important. When I asked my daughter what she would like to do for her tenth birthday...she remembered a bed and breakfast that I had taken her to when she was younger (THE BENTLEY INN). She remembered the outdoor showers, the walk to the beach, and the nearby aquarium. So for her tenth birthday, I surprised her with a night at The Bentley Inn and a day at the beach. Glenn, the innkeeper, surprised us with allowing us a late check out for her birthday! We will not forget The Bentley Inn and it just may become a mother/daughter tradition for her birthday. Thank you Glenn for making it extra special.

• Stayed August 2005
Reviewed August 16, 2005

We spent two wonderful days andnights at The Bentley Inn in Bay Head, New Jersey. The rooms were charming and immaculate. The breakfasts were superb. The innkeeper Glenn was very accomodating, allowing us to stay past checkout. He even was kind enough to mail back the swimsuits we accidently left out to dry on the clothesline.
Its nice to not have to pack the bicycles, beach chairs and towels, all included in the price of the room, as well as the beach passes. I would most highly recommend The Bentley Inn for an upscale place to stay at The Jersey Shore.

Reviewed July 8, 2005

There is NOTHING they can do to make the Bentley Inn a better place since it is...PERFECT.

The Gem of the Jersey Shore.

I believe it is our third time staying and we will not stay
anywhere else when we come down.

From the momemt you arrive you are welcomed like it is your home. The Bentley has EVERYTHING you need to have a great time at the beach.

• Stayed July 2005
Reviewed June 19, 2005

With two sets of twins, sometimes it's hard for us to get away, but it was wonderful for my husband and I to enjoy such a beautiful and relaxing setting. The room was decorated with white wicker furniture and a great view. Breakfast was delicious and the hospitality couldn't have been better. Glen, the inkeeper, was so friendly and helpful. He made us feel right at home. We even had perfect summer weather and relaxed in the comfy beach chairs provided. Hopefully next time when we come back, we will be able to stay longer.

• Stayed May 2005
Reviewed June 13, 2005

I had a wonderful stay at the Bently. The rooms were clean and neat and the staff made me feel like I was at my own home.

I would recommed The Bentley Inn Bed & Breakfast to anyone who is looking to stay in the Bay Head Area.

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business
#4 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach
Pelican Point Motel
Pelican Point Motel
#1 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach

Been to The Bentley Inn? Share your experiences!