“Still A Beautiful Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bay Head Beach

New York City, New York
733 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,397 helpful votes
“Still A Beautiful Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I spent a lot time in Bay Head in my teens, and I biked here and stopped up at the beach this summer. The beach is beautiful even after the damage that Sandy caused, and the town still as charming as ever.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere

Phoenix
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Sad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Visited the Bay Head beach to see what "Sandy" did to it; so sad to see all the houses that did not survive and the empty lots where houses once were and all the renovation's going on. I am a native of NJ, but how much can NJ take. I pray, there is no more storms like Sandy and that they do remain "strong". Love Bayhead beach, sad to see no boardwalk.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bunky13
Salem, Indiana
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A relaxing day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My family has had a home in Bay Head for 5 generations. While I now live out of state, when I return, regardless of the season, I always stop and visit "my" beach. They charge for using the beach in season but use the money to maintain the beach, and now to help repair it from the damage caused by Sandy. I enjoy relaxing walks on the beach and collecting the many shells washed up by the water. It is a lot like the beach in Point Pleasant Beach, but without the boardwalk and crowds.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Pilot7070
Staten Island, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Bay Head Beach is just one block from the Grenville Hotel. I like this beach because it is clean and this beach is not crowded

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ckel721
Hop Bottom, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Friendly lifeguards, more than helpful as they were out of their chairs immediatley to assist swimmers if tide was too much - yes, I was one of those who looked like I needed assistance. Very glad for the quick response as it showed how much they were doing their job! Very clean.

Visited August 2013