I travel to the Basking Ridge area quite often on business and have always stayed at the Olde Mill Inn. The staff is friendly and courteous, the restaurant is great, and the hotel has a relaxing atmosphere. It is especially nice when they decorate during the holiday season.
I've recently begun booking functions there as well and find the Sales and Catering staff to be top notch. They are flexible and pay attention to the details that make our functions successful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Mill Inn, a picturesque American Country Inn, welcomes a new generation of guests with its heritage of warmth and hospitality dating back to the Revolutionary War. Nestled in the rolling landscape of New Jersey's Somerset Hills, The Olde Mill Inn provides Inn Style elegance in weddings, meetings, dining, and overnight accommodations. At the Grain House Restaurant, experience the historic ambiance while savoring the tastes of today. Open for Lunch & Dinner Daily, Saturday à la Carte Brunch and Sunday Brunch Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Olde Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde Mill Hotel Basking Ridge
- Olde Mill Hotel And Grain