Had a really good stay at the Dolce. We went for an overnight and had no problem checking in at around 2p. The place was empty which I'm wondering if that had anything to do with our price. Our room was on the 3rd floor- a king size room. The bed was very comfortable with only a few dings and dirty patches in the carpet. Bathroom had plenty of space and lighting. They had shampoo/conditioner/liquid soap installed in the shower so the only travel size item was the lotion and I think mine was slightly used. It also had a glass shower and a tub- tub didn't have a curtain and even if I wanted to use, there wasn't any way to get soap or anything into it. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. There was a breakfast buffet which was a good price and really good- highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce Basking Ridge provides the perfect setting for business meetings, social gatherings, lodging and exceptional dining. Situated on 6 picturesque and wooded acres at 300 North Maple Avenue in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the deluxe hotel and conference facility combines the elements of Living, Learning and Leisure™ to create a superb environment for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Dolce Basking Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Basking Ridge Hotel Basking Ridge
- Dolce Hotel Basking Ridge
- North Maple Inn