My wife & I stayed in room 315 for a wedding. Check in was quick and easy. We requested and were granted a room far away from the elevator. The room itself is very odd. It almost seemed like it was built for little people. The toilet and bath tub were very low. I can see people with knee, hip or other medical problems having difficulity using the facilities. Another odd feature was the room had an armoire in lieu of a closet. It worked, but it just took away precious space from a rather small room. Peraphs the worst thing about the room is the bed. This is also very low to the ground and was very soft and worn in the middle. I could feel every spring when trying to sleep. Needless to say we only slept about 2 hours in the bed as we both were waking up through the night. There is nothing worse than not being able to sleep after enjoying a few cocktails. I should have said something to the front desk at check out, but I did not want to be bothered after a sleepless night.
On the positive side, the bar was very nice and the bartender was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce Basking Ridge provides the perfect setting for business meetings, social gatherings, lodging and exceptional dining. Situated on 6 picturesque and wooded acres at 300 North Maple Avenue in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the deluxe hotel and conference facility combines the elements of Living, Learning and Leisure™ to create a superb environment for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Dolce Basking Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Basking Ridge Hotel Basking Ridge
- Dolce Hotel Basking Ridge
- North Maple Inn