“Great hotel experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great hotel experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

The room was large, the restaurant good, the bar friendly, and the internet access fast. My sole nitpick was the lack of a business center at the time of my visit, but I understand that that will soon be corrected.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank M T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
WORCESTER
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed her one night. I had looked online at the pictures and felt I knew what to expect, but when I checked in the hotel was under renovation so the lobby looked nothing like the pictures on the website. I think it looked better before to be honest. I was okay with the renovations, but when I got to my room i couldn't tell if my room was considered renovated or not. The bedroom had been freshly painted but the wallpaper in the bathroom had visible signs of wear and scuff marks. The floor is fake wood laminate and in places it was popping up. The closet doors were old and there was a crack in the ceiling. I am hoping this wasn't one of the renovated rooms. The front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean so overall I was happy. The thing that bothered me the most was that the hotel is non smoking, the entire building. Unfortunately the smokers go directly out front and if you are in the lobby the smoke comes in. I wish they would tell people to go at least 10 or so feet from the big doors.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Travelbugsforlife
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Travelbugsforlife,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are delighted you found your room accommodation clean. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

We certainly regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations in some aspects of your stay. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Saiqua, the lady at the front desk provided my family with exceptional service. Her hospitality and professionalism was commendable. She went out of her way to ensure that I had what I needed. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank MsHappyDSN
Gothenburg, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a business conference for only 3 days. The stay was comfortable even though the hotel was under renovation. The staff is friendly and the restaurant staff is also accommodative. The reception staff Sayda was helpful to provide local directions as well. I found the location far off from everything and one would need a car for sure.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ajay9252
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Ajay9252,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our property and found our staff very accommodating. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

The best part of this hotel was the large room... lots of room to spread out. A large desk to work at, room around the bed. So very functional for a business trip where you need to catch up on work in the evening. Having enough space is a good thing. Staff were friendly and there is a full restaurant and bar. Hotel is quiet and conveniently located close to the major companies in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SkiingCyclingDave
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

The rooms are spacious and they are very clean. I found the beds extremely comfortable and slept very well. The breakfast choices were good and the food was tasty. I also ate dinner there and was served by Thomas at the bar. He was efficient and friendly.

I was visiting the USGA Museum and was very pleased with this hotel overall. It is undergoing some renovation but I did not notice much that would cause any notice by a guest.
Saiqua was working the desk and was welcoming and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Green Features: There should be somewhere to hang wash cloths and towels if we are going to reuse them.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MidniteBlue
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This was my first trip to the area and my family and I like to stay in a suite or 2 joining bedrooms. All of the other hotels in the area couldn't accommodate us so we decided to give the indigo a try even though it looked a little questionable ( we are used to nice hotels ). The hotel is not luxurious but clean and the rooms are spacious . The staff are what makes this hotel. From the moment we walked in to the time we left we were treated with impeccable service. The front desk and wait staff are incredible and go out of their way to make your stay flawless. We will definately be returning to this hotel because of the high level of customer service of the entire staff .

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Yayan63
Beth C, Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Yayan63, I'm glad the other hotels were full too! Thank you for taking the time to give us a 4 star review we appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here. I was so happy to see your wonderful comments about the great service you received we are very proud of our associates.

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Indigo!

Beth Clancy
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
The Olde Mill Inn
The Olde Mill Inn
#2 of 4 in Basking Ridge

Been to Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge? Share your experiences!