Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge
Courtyard by Marriott Basking Ridge(Basking Ridge)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
Courtyard
  • Pool
The Olde Mill Inn(Basking Ridge)
$179
TripAdvisor
Bernards Inn(Bernardsville)
$230
$213
Priceline
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$165
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
BestWestern.com
$254
$72
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswood floorsglass partitionoutdoor pationew jerseybusiness centerstaff was very friendlyenjoyed my staynice staycarpetingweddingbartenderikeatapasthmaallergiesventilationrelatives
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Saiqua, the lady at the front desk provided my family with exceptional service. Her hospitality and professionalism was commendable. She went out of her way to ensure that I had what I needed. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank MsHappyDSN
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a business conference for only 3 days. The stay was comfortable even though the hotel was under renovation. The staff is friendly and the restaurant staff is also accommodative. The reception staff Sayda was helpful to provide local directions as well. I found the location far off from everything and one would need a car for sure.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ajay9252
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Ajay9252,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our property and found our staff very accommodating. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The best part of this hotel was the large room... lots of room to spread out. A large desk to work at, room around the bed. So very functional for a business trip where you need to catch up on work in the evening. Having enough space is a good thing. Staff were friendly and there is a full restaurant and bar. Hotel is quiet and conveniently located close to the major companies in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SkiingCyclingDave
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The rooms are spacious and they are very clean. I found the beds extremely comfortable and slept very well. The breakfast choices were good and the food was tasty. I also ate dinner there and was served by Thomas at the bar. He was efficient and friendly.

I was visiting the USGA Museum and was very pleased with this hotel overall. It is undergoing some renovation but I did not notice much that would cause any notice by a guest.
Saiqua was working the desk and was welcoming and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MidniteBlue
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This was my first trip to the area and my family and I like to stay in a suite or 2 joining bedrooms. All of the other hotels in the area couldn't accommodate us so we decided to give the indigo a try even though it looked a little questionable ( we are used to nice hotels ). The hotel is not luxurious but clean and the rooms are spacious . The staff are what makes this hotel. From the moment we walked in to the time we left we were treated with impeccable service. The front desk and wait staff are incredible and go out of their way to make your stay flawless. We will definately be returning to this hotel because of the high level of customer service of the entire staff .

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Yayan63
Beth C, Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Yayan63, I'm glad the other hotels were full too! Thank you for taking the time to give us a 4 star review we appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here. I was so happy to see your wonderful comments about the great service you received we are very proud of our associates.

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Indigo!

Beth Clancy