“Best in Basking Ridge!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cedarcreek, MO.
“Best in Basking Ridge!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I returned to Basking Ridge for my 35th Ridge high school reunion and was very impressed that the staff was very pleasant and they did everything they could to accomidate Myself and my classmates when other hotels only offered a lousy $5.00 off their already high rates Hotel Indigo took us all in and treated us well and we were very happy content and will return to the Hotel Indigo everytime! Very spacious suyite rooms with everything you need and great breakfast the following morning!

Special Thanks to Kim Munoz and her great staff for a pleasant stay!

Sincerely Todd R. Clifford

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms that look over the parking lot to your vehicle may be the right choice for travler...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Heather G, Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Todd C,

I am happy to hear we impressed you for your reunion with the service and rooms. We were happy to host your reunion, and would be happy to host the next years as well. Our hotel staff prides ourselves on treating our guests like more than visitors but family. We would love to welcome you back again. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't know how anyone could have had a bad review. Beautiful immaculate rooms. What more is there to say????
I ordered room service, it was amazing. Great burger. Fast service. I can't wait to go back. I originally booked this hotel blindly through Priceline, but I will definitely be back and I will recommend it to anyone who asks :)

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Jenniferchic,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear we impressed you with our rooms and food. The burgers are a favorite, big enough to last at least two meals. Thank you again for your support, we look forward to welcoming you back again someday soon!

new hampshire
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We spent 2 nights here over Thanksgiving and loved it! We had a large room and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The decorations were very different and interesting. The room was clean and staff very cheerful and pleasant even though it was a holiday. Breakfast was not included but was a reasonable price and well cooked. We were so impressed we joined their loyalty program.

Room Tip: The hotel is ina quiet area, our room was in the back looking onto a garden and woods and very quiet...
Dear gwyt,

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. I hope you were able to join us for Thanksgiving dinner! It is nice to hear we earned your loyalty from your past visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

NJ
Reviewed November 23, 2012

During Superstorm Sandy I was desperate to get my elderly, handicapped parents a warm place to stay. I showed up at the hotel and Mimi listened to my story, was sympathetic and said that she would try her best to help out. She told me to wait to see if a room became available. While waiting in the lobby, I saw the entire staff of the hotel (who were dressed in Halloween costumes) treat each and every person who was at the hotel as if they were family. There was an extreme amount of pressure on the hotel staff to try to help out each of the families who were staying in the hotel, and they all did a great job. Even though the hotel was running off of a generator and had limited power, the rooms and common areas were clean, there were meals for the guests and after just a couple of days Mimi and her staff seemed to know everyone who was staying in the hotel by name.
I was not familiar with the Indigo brand of hotel prior to my parent's stay, but I will certainly consider staying at an Indigo after the extraordinary service I witnessed my Mimi and her staff.

Thank you Mimi and the entire Indigo staff for taking such great care of my parents during the storm!

Dear JMCPBR5,

Thank you for your kind words to Mimi and the rest of our staff. Superstorm Sandy caused a lot of devastation to our guests and staff alike but we tried to make the best of an awful situation because it is all we could do to help the community. I am pleased you were able to join us for the Halloween party. Even though it was cancelled for the rest of New Jersey, we wanted to make sure the kids still had an opportunity to have fun, the adults as well! I hope we will see you and your family back here for a visit or even dinner! Thank you again for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was there in august 2012 in the hottest period of the year. The aircondition worked well, silence and efficient, and in general the place was very quiet, so you can sleep after a busy day... The rooms are apart from the community areas, it was a vedding party that night, but i did not realized nothing of it in the room. Lot of parking places, good breakfast. It is a perfect place for overnight for business travellers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Péter T
Mimi V, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Pe'ter T,

We're glad that you found us, and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind review, we are so happy that we were able to be a perfect place for your business travel. We look forward to your next visit!

Fondly,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having stayed at Indigo before and during Sandy, was the best hotel, we could have chosen for ourselves. It was clean and staff was friendly and very determined to make us all feel at home and comfortable. Mimi, the manager, was extraordinary. She was out among all of us, all the time, making sure, we were all feeling as good as possible, the nature catastrophy taking into considderation. Coffee and tea and food was prepared deliciously. Mimi was always able to find solutions and make people smile. It felt really good to be in the lobby in the good atmosphere. In general the hotel has all it promises. It is indeed a good place to stay, if you like to feel at home....As a family coming from Europe, we felt fantastic welcome.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Europe A
Mimi V, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Europe A,

I cannot express how thankful I am that you took the time to share on Trip Advisor your recent experience at my hotel. And, yes, I am emotional and have teared up about the kind compliments you so graciously wrote about me. I am happy that we were able to make such a tough time more comfortable for you and your family. Our home is always open to you the next time you are in the Basking Ridge area and we will welcome your return.

Warm Regards,
New Jersey
Reviewed November 5, 2012

During the recent storm (Sandy) we were forced to leave our freezing, powerless home and tried for days to find an available hotel room Hotel Indigo finally had an opening and we spent 2 nights there. The room was better than we expected Clean and roomy Even with our 2 dogs, we all slept well and enjoyed our stay. The staff was wonderful Even prior to getting a room, we would stop in for hot coffee and some food which was hard to come by They allowed us to charge our phones and were more than wonderful. They truly helped us through a rough time !!

1 Thank sweetieNewJersey
Greetings SweetieNewJersey,

It was a pleasure to read your review. The wonderful comments you made brought many smiles to the staff members at the Basking Ridge Hotel Indigo. We are so pleased that we were able to offer accommodations for you and your dogs during a difficult time. Please come visit us again soon.

Kind Regards,
#1 of 1 in Bernardsville
Dolce Basking Ridge
Dolce Basking Ridge
#1 of 4 in Basking Ridge

Been to Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge? Share your experiences!